lyrics and guitar chords

Posted by meshaalli on Tue, 11/23/99 - 08:46:16.

Hi, I just logged on to your site. I've just recently joined a band and I need the guitar chords of a few songs and I was wandering could you help me. I need the guitar chords of shania twain; that don't impress me much,. son of a preacher man, walk on by; dionne warwick,walkin back to happiness; helen shapiro.
I'd appreciate any help you could give me!!
mesha.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: lyrics and guitar chords

hi! i need to know the lyrics of the song cruisin: Hi, I just logged on to your site. I've just recently joined a band and I need the guitar chords of a few songs and I was wandering could you help me. I need the guitar chords of shania twain; that don't impress me much,. son of a preacher man, walk on by; dionne warwick,walkin back to happiness; helen shapiro.
: I'd appreciate any help you could give me!!
: mesha.

Lyrics and guitar chords

: Hi, I just logged on to your site. I need the guitar chords of one song and I was wandering could you help me. I need the guitar chords of dionne warwick; heartbreaker.
: I'd appreciate any help you could give me!! Thanks.
: Willcocks.

That Day, Natalie Imbrulgio

Hi guys,
Has anyone got the chord structure for That Day? It doesn't sound like major chords to me, having probs working them out.

cheers!

hey im neha n i really need the guitar chords 4 the song TINY DANCER by elton joh(ost-almost famous). couldja please help?thanx a lot

Just wanted to know if you could hook me up with some guitar chords for a few songs. Looking for:
Third Eye Blind "How's It Gonna Be"
Evan and Jarron "Crazy For This Girl"
Edwin McCain "I Could Not Ask For More" & "These Are The Moments"
I'm have a gig this weekend and want to include those in the set, but I can't find them. I would be your biggest fan if you could help me.
LLoyd

Hi how are you,buddy , I need the chords and lyrics to Amazing by Alex lloyed, can you help me with that thanks..
:

can i plz have the lyrics too green by alex lloyed

hello
can u plz help me by sending the the lyrics,too greenby alex lloyed will be much appreciated
thanx

: :

can i plz have the lyrics too green by alex lloyed

hello
can u plz help me by sending the the lyrics too green by alex lloyed will be much appreciated
thanx

: :

: Just wanted to know if you could hook me up with some guitar chords for a few songs. Looking for:
: Third Eye Blind "How's It Gonna Be"
: Evan and Jarron "Crazy For This Girl"
: Edwin McCain "I Could Not Ask For More" & "These Are The Moments"
: I'm have a gig this weekend and want to include those in the set, but I can't find them. I would be your biggest fan if you could help me.
: LLoyd

lyrics and guitar chords

I just wanted to ask whether you could send me some guitar chords and lyrics of various artists

: Just wanted to know if you could hook me up with some guitar chords for a few songs. Looking for:
: I'm have a gig this weekend and want to include those in the set, but I can't find them. I would be your biggest fan if you could help me.

: : Just wanted to know if you could hook me up with some guitar chords for a few songs. Looking for:
: : Third Eye Blind "How's It Gonna Be"
: : Edwin McCain "I Could Not Ask For More" & "These Are

: Gwyneth and Huey Lewis (DUET) "Cruisine"
: Neocolours "Maybe", "Say You'll never Go"
: Modjo "Lady (hear me tonight)"
: Spinner "Groovejet"

: : Just wanted to know if you could hook me up with some guitar chords for a few songs. Looking for:
: : Neocolours "Maybe", "Say You'll never Go"

: : : Just wanted to know if you could hook me up with some guitar chords for a few songs. Looking for:
: : : Neocolours "Maybe", "Say You'll never Go", "Hold On"
thanks...:-)

im also looking for the chords of "maybe" by neocolours... could u pls help me???

lyrics and guitar chords

: im also looking for the chords of "maybe" by neocolours... could u pls help me???
Arielle.

Re: lyrics and guitar tablature

: : im also looking for the tablature of "maybe" by neocolours... could u pls help me???
: Arielle.

: : i've been looking for the chords of "maybe" by neocolours for a very long time... and it's seems that it very hard to find... can you help me... thanks...

Chords

Yo ok MY Girlfriends Favorite Song in the world is "Crazy For THis Girl" By Evan And Jaron..
And i would appreciate it if i could Get The Chords For Guitar! That Would Be Awsome...I wanna Sing And Play the song for her when i ask her to marry me....and it would be great if you could find em for me! Thanx

hey lloyd. i was wondering if u found chords to Lady by Modjo. If u did I really appreciate it if u could send it to me.

Cheers
Hoss

: Hi, I just logged on to your site. I've just recently joined a band and I need the guitar chords of a few songs and I was wandering could you help me. I need the guitar chords of bleach. I want just any or even all the songs off of the their selftitled cd.
: I'd appreciate any help you could give me!!
:chris

: Hi, I just logged on to your site.I need the guitar chords of a few songs and I was wandering could you help me. I need the guitar chords of shania twain; that don't impress me much,Mr.big's 'to be with you' and I'd appreciate any help you could give me!!
: mesha.

Mr. Big

I need Mr. Big's Lyric + guitar chord, " Daddy, Brother, Lover"

Mr. Big

: I need Mr. Big's Lyric + guitar chord, " Daddy, Brother, Lover;seven impossible day,to be with you"
thanks for your attention
bye

Re: Mr. Big

: : I need Mr. Big's Lyric + guitar chord, " Daddy, Brother, Lover;seven impossible day,to be with you",green tinted sixties mind,nothing but love,take cover
: thanks for your attention
: bye

Re: Mr. Big

: : I need Mr. Big's Lyric + guitar chord, " super fantastic"
: thanks for your attention
: bye

: : Hi, I just logged on to your site.I need the guitar chords of a few songs and I was wandering could you help me. I need the guitar chords of shania twain; that don't impress me much,Mr.big's 'to be with you' and I'd appreciate any help you could give me!!
: : mesha.

Hi mesha,
well I can tell the chords of Mr big's to be with u..

I 'll mail it to you latter. bye

roshnikanta

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.