free handbook on bass guitar chords and patterns

Posted by Engr. Roger D. Lopez on Sat, 06/29/02 - 04:52:20.

Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group in the plant. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.
Million thanks.....regards to all .

roger

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: free handbook on bass guitar chords and patterns

: Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group in the plant. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.
: Million thanks.....regards to all .

:Elder smith

Please send me a free manual

Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook

: Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group in the plant. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.

: roger

: : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group in the plant. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.
: : Million thanks.....regards to all .

: Elder smith:

Hi: I want to study bass guitar. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.
Thank You

: Hi...I am an avid bass guitar lover. Please send me the free handbook on bass guitar chords and patterns. Regards. Joy.

I play in a band now but am not very good. Please send your handbook on chords and paterns. I want to get better
Thanks
Bob

HI..!!

hi..i love to play bass guitar and also love the sound of bass and i want to study it.i m practicing it by myself since a year ago.Please send me the lessons for bass guitar.
Thank you.

: sam

hi I wanna give this handbook to the bass player in our church because he needs to improve his skill. PLEASE SEND ME THIS HANDBOOK. thanks

-joy

: : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group in the plant. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.
: : Million thanks.....
Jide

: Hi...I am a avid bass player. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar chords

Ivan

: Hi. I want to learn bass accords for our worship team. Please send me your handbook.

Thank you very much.

Eli Kleimenov

:
: : roger

: : : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group in the plant. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.
: : : Million thanks.....regards to all .

: :
: : : Ominde

: : : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group in the plant. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.

: : : roger

: : : : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study guitar patterns. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.
: : : : Million thanks.....regards to all .

: : :
: : : : Sanjeewa

: Hi...I am a avid Bass guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group in the plant. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.

: Hi...I am a beginner bass guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar to play for my church group. Please send me a free manual or a handbook. : Many thanks.....regards to all .

: Alex

: : Hi, I am a beginning bass player and wanted to know if you could send me a handbook with bass guitar chords and finger placements. Thank you.
-Tom

: : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.

:
: :Sean

: : : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.

: : :Chris

: : : : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar for our group. Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.
: : : : Million thanks.....regards to all .

: : :
: : : :bolaji

i started a band and im lead vocals and i want to learn bass too

Just got my bass guitar, a gift from my wife. I'm quite fascinated to learn it so as to help the music ministry in our fellowship.
Hope you can help?

:Good morning. My name is Rufus Kersh and I would like to learn to play the bass guitar for our Church and would appreciate a list of chords for the bass guitar. Thank you. Rufus

:

: Hi...Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.

:J.

:
: : emma

: : Hi...I am a avid guitar lover. I want to study bass guitar . Please send me a free manual or a handbook of bass guitar handbook.

:
: : Mark

Re: free hand book on guitar chords and patterns

hi i was so crazy with guitar player, and i'm courius to learn about how to play guitar so well, please help me...

: hi i was so crazy with guitar player, and i'm courius to learn about how to play guitar so well, please help me...

please send me free hand book on guitar chords and pattern, i would love to hear from you. thank you so much!

: : hi i was so crazy with guitar player, and i'm courius to learn about how to play guitar so well, please help me...

: : : hi i was so crazy with guitar player, and i'm courius to learn about how to play guitar so well, please help me...

Re: free hand book on bass guitar chords and patterns

: : : : hi i was so crazy with guitar player, and i'm courius to learn about how to play bass guitar so well, please help me...

hi i was so crazy with guitar player, and i'm courius to learn about how to play guitar so well, please help me...

: mike

:

: : : roger

hello i am trying to learn my grandson how to play bass guitar, need help thankyou maureen

:

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.