"Cry for a Shadow" Tab

Posted by Lynn on Wed, 08/01/01 - 20:46:23.

Does anyone have tab for the early song, "Cry for a Shadow?"

If so, please email me: lynn_schneider@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re:

:I've recently posted a tab for this Beatles tune. Here's the URL.

http://rock.totaltabs.com/songs.asp?id=36470

: Does anyone have tab for the early song, "Cry for a Shadow?"

: If so, please email me: lynn_schneider@yahoo.com

: Thanks.

cry for a shadow tabs!

hi, i would like the tabs for this song, but it doesnt work when i try to email the people who have it, can somebody please tell me their email so i can start learning this song...:) thanks

I have It

Hey, I am working on this song. It is really easy. I have it all figured out, except the middle part. E-mail me if you want the parts I have figured out, and I will e-mail you the middle when I figure it out.
Josh

Re: I have It

hey could you please email me the parts you have!

jewish_josh_@hotmail.com

thank you!

: Hey, I am working on this song. It is really easy. I have it all figured out, except the middle part. E-mail me if you want the parts I have figured out, and I will e-mail you the middle when I figure it out.
: Josh

Re: "Cry for a Shadow" Tab

: If so, please email me: eric cirecc@yahoo.com

Does anyone have tab for the early song, "Cry for a Shadow?"

If so, please email me: joshscus@cox.net

Thanks.

: : Does anyone have tab for the early song, "Cry for a Shadow?"

: : If so, please email me: santiagorato@yahoo.com.ar

: : Thanks.

I played John in a Beatlemania Band called The Silver Beatles in New England. This song was in our repertoire. We searched for this song in books and on the web, but it was obviously never deemed important enough to anyone except a die- hard Beatles Fan. It went very well at the shows, so I don't understand why it was never put onto sheet music or Tablature. It was after all, The Beatles first written song to be put on vinyl. The song was written by John and George as a stab at the british musical group, The Shadows, who were not singers but musicians. They played instumentals, very much like the American group The Ventures. They were also the band which got bumped by the Beatles at the Cavern Club about a year later, making The Beatles the Headline Show. I did not play the lead guitar on this song ( It was after all, George who played the lead ) I played the Rhythm. I do, however, know the leads inside/out as well. and if you are interested I will in the next week put it down in both tablature and standard form. Anyone interested in this can E-mail me at silverbeatles.cox.net . I am really doing this because of my love for the Beatles and because I am pissed off that this song was never put into any Beatles sheet music books. Especially Hal Leanord's The Beatles Complete Scores. You Know The very thick white book which now costs about $ 100.00 after tax, and you can barely read it because of the extremely small print. Jesus, with the money you spend on this book you'd think first of all that it would have every Beatles song in it; secondly that it'd be much larger ( or at least come with a frigin magnifying glass ) and finally that there would be No mistakes in it ( because there are !!! ).They should have asked Beatlemania bands for some input on this matter. This song has been asked for by many, many people, both now and in the past. We always played this song to a tee and got many standing ovations for it. Please contact me regarding this song.
Kevin

: I played John in a Beatlemania Band called The Silver Beatles in New England. This song was in our repertoire. We searched for this song in books and on the web, but it was obviously never deemed important enough to anyone except a die- hard Beatles Fan. It went very well at the shows, so I don't understand why it was never put onto sheet music or Tablature. It was after all, The Beatles first written song to be put on vinyl. The song was written by John and George as a stab at the british musical group, The Shadows, who were not singers but musicians. They played instumentals, very much like the American group The Ventures. They were also the band which got bumped by the Beatles at the Cavern Club about a year later, making The Beatles the Headline Show. I did not play the lead guitar on this song ( It was after all, George who played the lead ) I played the Rhythm. I do, however, know the leads inside/out as well. and if you are interested I will in the next week put it down in both tablature and standard form. Anyone interested in this can E-mail me at silverbeatles.cox.net . I am really doing this because of my love for the Beatles and because I am pissed off that this song was never put into any Beatles sheet music books. Especially Hal Leanord's The Beatles Complete Scores. You Know The very thick white book which now costs about $ 100.00 after tax, and you can barely read it because of the extremely small print. Jesus, with the money you spend on this book you'd think first of all that it would have every Beatles song in it; secondly that it'd be much larger ( or at least come with a frigin magnifying glass ) and finally that there would be No mistakes in it ( because there are !!! ).They should have asked Beatlemania bands for some input on this matter. This song has been asked for by many, many people, both now and in the past. We always played this song to a tee and got many standing ovations for it. Please contact me regarding this song.
: Kevin

Dear kevin, I would be interested in getting a copy of your tab of "Cry for a Shadow" I just heard it (again) the other day and our band wants to learn it. Thanks.

Mike

: I played John in a Beatlemania Band called The Silver Beatles in New England. This song was in our repertoire. We searched for this song in books and on the web, but it was obviously never deemed important enough to anyone except a die- hard Beatles Fan. It went very well at the shows, so I don't understand why it was never put onto sheet music or Tablature. It was after all, The Beatles first written song to be put on vinyl. The song was written by John and George as a stab at the british musical group, The Shadows, who were not singers but musicians. They played instumentals, very much like the American group The Ventures. They were also the band which got bumped by the Beatles at the Cavern Club about a year later, making The Beatles the Headline Show. I did not play the lead guitar on this song ( It was after all, George who played the lead ) I played the Rhythm. I do, however, know the leads inside/out as well. and if you are interested I will in the next week put it down in both tablature and standard form. Anyone interested in this can E-mail me at silverbeatles.cox.net . I am really doing this because of my love for the Beatles and because I am pissed off that this song was never put into any Beatles sheet music books. Especially Hal Leanord's The Beatles Complete Scores. You Know The very thick white book which now costs about $ 100.00 after tax, and you can barely read it because of the extremely small print. Jesus, with the money you spend on this book you'd think first of all that it would have every Beatles song in it; secondly that it'd be much larger ( or at least come with a frigin magnifying glass ) and finally that there would be No mistakes in it ( because there are !!! ).They should have asked Beatlemania bands for some input on this matter. This song has been asked for by many, many people, both now and in the past. We always played this song to a tee and got many standing ovations for it. Please contact me regarding this song.
: Kevin

Re: Cry for a shadow tabs

: : I played John in a Beatlemania Band called The Silver Beatles in New England. This song was in our repertoire. We searched for this song in books and on the web, but it was obviously never deemed important enough to anyone except a die- hard Beatles Fan. It went very well at the shows, so I don't understand why it was never put onto sheet music or Tablature. It was after all, The Beatles first written song to be put on vinyl. The song was written by John and George as a stab at the british musical group, The Shadows, who were not singers but musicians. They played instumentals, very much like the American group The Ventures. They were also the band which got bumped by the Beatles at the Cavern Club about a year later, making The Beatles the Headline Show. I did not play the lead guitar on this song ( It was after all, George who played the lead ) I played the Rhythm. I do, however, know the leads inside/out as well. and if you are interested I will in the next week put it down in both tablature and standard form. Anyone interested in this can E-mail me at silverbeatles.cox.net . I am really doing this because of my love for the Beatles and because I am pissed off that this song was never put into any Beatles sheet music books. Especially Hal Leanord's The Beatles Complete Scores. You Know The very thick white book which now costs about $ 100.00 after tax, and you can barely read it because of the extremely small print. Jesus, with the money you spend on this book you'd think first of all that it would have every Beatles song in it; secondly that it'd be much larger ( or at least come with a frigin magnifying glass ) and finally that there would be No mistakes in it ( because there are !!! ).They should have asked Beatlemania bands for some input on this matter. This song has been asked for by many, many people, both now and in the past. We always played this song to a tee and got many standing ovations for it. Please contact me regarding this song.
: : Kevin
Hi Kevin. Thanks for your comments. Would you please be sending me this tabs?
Thanks a lot
Eduardo

I also am after the tab for 'cry for a shadow'

: : Does anyone have tab for the early song, "Cry for a Shadow?"

: : If so, please email me: lynn_schneider@yahoo.com

: : Thanks.

: I also am after the tab for 'cry for a shadow'

Me too.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.