craig david

Posted by amrickeo on Thu, 10/19/00 - 09:49:56.
In Reply to Craig's Tab Archive

can you get me craig david tabs please

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

applemore school

yes he did go to applemore school, during P E one day he started singing " fill me in" so I did.

Re: craig david

: can you get me craig david tabs please
thanks

can anyone give me a tab of craig david...pls?

craig is wicked

love melissa

: Hey Craig, you´re a bomb.I like your voice, I like
your music , I like your CD a lot.I was thinking...
can you send to me an E-mail? You can make happy to
your best fan , THANKS.

love you Craig David

: : Hey Craig, you´re a bomb.I like your voice, I like
: your music , I like your CD a lot.I was thinking...
: can you send to me an E-mail? You can make happy to
: your best fan , THANKS.

: Hey Craig, you´re a bomb.I like your voice, I like
your music , I like your CD a lot.I was thinking...
can you send to me an E-mail? You can make happy to
your best fan , THANKS.

errm.. i tabbed 7 days for guitar .

yeah you can request from me for the file . ermm mail me . yeah chill~

Re: errm.. i tabbed 7 days for guitar .

U're a fuckin' lier!:(

Please send to me this tab if U can!!!!Thanx!

: Please send to me this tab if U can!!!!Thanx very mmuch!!

: yeah you can request from me for the file . ermm mail me . yeah chill~

: : yeah you can request from me for the file . ermm mail me . yeah chill~

Re: errm.. i tabbed 7 days for guitar ./please send tabs

: : : yeah you can request from me for the file . ermm mail me . yeah chill~

Craig David tabs

I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....pleas mail me....Martin

Re: Craig David tabs

: I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....pleas mail me....Martin

7 DAYS Craig David tabs

: : I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....pleas mail me....Martin
Thanks you very much!!!

Re: 7 DAYS Craig David tabs

: : : I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....pleas mail me....Martin
: Thanks you very much!!!

Re: 7 DAYS Craig David tabs

: : : : I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....pleas mail me....ricardo
: : Thanks you very much!!!

: : I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz my best friend want me to study it and play for him....thanks...dave

: : : I want the tabs to "Nice and Slow " with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz my best friend want me to study it and play for him....thanks...dave

: : : I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz my best friend want me to study it and play for him....thanks...edu

: : : I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz my best friend want me to study it and play for him....thanks...dave

Craig David tabs

: : : : I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz my friends wants me to play it! plzzzzzz thanks!

Craig David tabs

: : : : : I want the tabs to "walking away" with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz I'm going to perform it 4 school exam.

: : : : : : I want the tabs to "walking away" with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz I'm going to perform it 4 school exam.

Tabs: Am Dm F G through out the whole song, Good Luck Sabine

: : : I want the tabs to "seven days" with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz my best friend want me to study it and play for him....thanks...dave

: : : : I want the tabs to "seven days" (live) with Craig david....someone who has it.....please share me with your david's best music coz my best friend want me to study it and play for him....thanks...dave

This is a follow-up concerning a message by "amrickeo".
Dear Amrickeo
I have started working on Craig David's Song "Seven Days"
But, "Fill me in" is not configured for guitar.
Yours Truly
CTA Management

hi im the bigest craig david fan you can ever get in the univers

Re: All i wanna know is Did he go to applemore school?

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.]

If Craig Did attend Applemore school when he was 11/12 yrs old....then i know him....but ive been freaked out as to whether its him or not. MAYA I DONT KNOW BUT HE DID GO TO A SCHOOL NEAR MY HOME CALLED BELMORE SCHOOL SOUTHAMPTON

Re: All i wanna know is Did he go to applemore school?

:
: If Craig Did attend Applemore school when he was 11/12 yrs old....then i know him....but ive been freaked out as to whether its him or not. MAYA I DONT KNOW BUT HE DID GO TO A SCHOOL NEAR MY HOME CALLED BELMORE SCHOOL SOUTHAMPTON
ANY HELP?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.