Re: "FILL ME IN" CHORDS HERE

Posted by Jeff R on Tue, 03/19/02 - 01:51:22.

: : Can someone send me the acoustic tabs for fill me in, or a website with the tab. thanks

: I've seen like a million request all over for tab, but nobody ever posts any, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting it here, but anyhow, here's "Fill Me In" as best I can figure it out...this is my first timne posting, so I hope it comes out in a useable fashion :)

: The song sounds like its played capoed at the second fret at standard tuning/440, 3rd fret at usual acoustic tuning/420. All positions are relative to the capo, not the nut.

: Fraser has a lot of right-hand work going on, plays without a pick on this, and has a LOT of pinky action too for all the little fills, etc. So just play with it and relax and I think this is pretty close.

: Chords used (probably not correct names, but as close as I can get guessing at what chord form I break to get to them)

: I) Am7
: II) Am7sus
: III) Am7+9
: IV) Em (or E7, or E-E)
: V) F+E(high)

: General progression
: I-IV I-II-III-V
: 1 3 1 & & 4

: The little hammer-on high note is at 1-3 then down to 1-1

: Am7
: 1) 0
: 2) 1
: 3) 0
: 4) 2
: 5) m
: 6) m

: Am7sus
: 2) 0

: Am7+9
: 1) 3

: Em7 (or just plain Em, not sure, or maybe he just mutes the D string, each one sounds right at different spots, but you'll get the feel of it pretty quick)

: Em7/Em/E+E mute
: 2) 0
: 4) 0/2/m
: 5) 2
: 6) 0

: F+E
: 3) 2
: 4) 3
: 5) 3
: 6) 1

:
: Have fun, Jeff R

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

OOPS

Grrrrrr... stupid BACK button :)

The version here has a couple small errors, so I fixed them and reposted the chords in their own thread. Sorry.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.