Boston Rain Melody Tab

Posted by Rathasath on Thu, 03/21/02 - 10:37:33.

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tabbed the song "Boston Rain Melody" until the beginning of the solo(you probably know that it's more difficult to transcribe the solo)!!Is there somebody who is interested about this tab??!!!

If someone is interested,please,answer this message and give me your e-mail adress,I promise to send you the tab of this song!

If I can tab the solo(that's not sure),I will send you all the tab!!
At the moment,I'm trying to tab the song "Melissa's Garden" until
the beginning of the electric solo guitar!!!!
I've already tabbed a part of this song,but it's difficult!!!!
So,If someone is interested.................

Rathasath

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Boston Rain Melody Tab

I'd love that tab! thanks!!!

:please.... thank you.

Hello,
I'm french and my english is not very good so excuse me.
I have a band and i play song of vai (and satriani) and i want to have boston rain melody (and if it's possible melissa's garden)
email me at vincentm2k1@yahoo.fr
thank you very much

I must say, I'm impressed!
I've searched all possible tab-sites for this song, nad NO-ONE could give me BRMelody. (that and christmas time is here)
So i would love a copy of your work, and i'm looking forward to seeing the solo:)
(da_airborned@hotmail.com)
*norwegian rookie*

Hi,
I would really appreciate copies of Boston Rain Melody, & Melissa's Garden Tabs.
Thanks.
Ken

: Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

: I've tabbed the song "Boston Rain Melody" until the beginning of the solo(you probably know that it's more difficult to transcribe the solo)!!Is there somebody who is interested about this tab??!!!

: If someone is interested,please,answer this message and give me your e-mail adress,I promise to send you the tab of this song!

: If I can tab the solo(that's not sure),I will send you all the tab!!
: At the moment,I'm trying to tab the song "Melissa's Garden" until
: the beginning of the electric solo guitar!!!!
: I've already tabbed a part of this song,but it's difficult!!!!
: So,If someone is interested.................

: Rathasath

Man, I love that song! Could you please send the tab to me? Thanx!

metallichaosad@hotmail.com

: : Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

: : I've tabbed the song "Boston Rain Melody" until the beginning of the solo(you probably know that it's more difficult to transcribe the solo)!!Is there somebody who is interested about this tab??!!!

: : If someone is interested,please,answer this message and give me your e-mail adress,I promise to send you the tab of this song!

: : If I can tab the solo(that's not sure),I will send you all the tab!!
: : At the moment,I'm trying to tab the song "Melissa's Garden" until
: : the beginning of the electric solo guitar!!!!
: : I've already tabbed a part of this song,but it's difficult!!!!
: : So,If someone is interested.................

: : Rathasath

: Man, I love that song! Could you please send the tab to me? Thanx!

: metallichaosad@hotmail.com

THANKS - Adeep

: Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

: I've tabbed the song "Boston Rain Melody" until the beginning of the solo(you probably know that it's more difficult to transcribe the solo)!!Is there somebody who is interested about this tab??!!!

: If someone is interested,please,answer this message and give me your e-mail adress,I promise to send you the tab of this song!

: If I can tab the solo(that's not sure),I will send you all the tab!!
: At the moment,I'm trying to tab the song "Melissa's Garden" until
: the beginning of the electric solo guitar!!!!
: I've already tabbed a part of this song,but it's difficult!!!!
: So,If someone is interested.................

: Rathasath

: : Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

: : I've tabbed the song "Boston Rain Melody" until the beginning of the solo(you probably know that it's more difficult to transcribe the solo)!!Is there somebody who is interested about this tab??!!!

: : If someone is interested,please,answer this message and give me your e-mail adress,I promise to send you the tab of this song!

: : If I can tab the solo(that's not sure),I will send you all the tab!!
: : At the moment,I'm trying to tab the song "Melissa's Garden" until
: : the beginning of the electric solo guitar!!!!
: : I've already tabbed a part of this song,but it's difficult!!!!
: : So,If someone is interested.................

: : Rathasath

Havelooked high and low for the tab. My son is the one looking. Would love to get my hands on it for him.
tks,
r

wud love the tab to the biginning, coz i can play most of the solos lol, but not the biginning too well. pls send :) cheers man.

id love a copy...sacredgroove@nc.rr.com
such an exquisite song!

I love the song trying to figure it out myself! But, I just can't get certain parts please send me a copy of the "Boston Rain Melody"and if you wouldn't mind "Melissa's Garden" at dxmg@alaweb.com

ok,ok,ok!

OK,I send you this song!!

Hey i love that song and I've been wanting to learn it for a long time. But i am too lazy to actually figure. So if you could please send it to me at Nhughes84@aol.com it would be extremely appreciated.
-Nick-

OK,,ok,ok!!!

OK,I send you this song!!!

Hi there, I think Boston Rain Melody is a great track and I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me at max_lyons@yahoo.com. Thanks

BOSTON RAIN MELODY SOLO

Hey! What's up I already know the main theme of this awsome song...but I'm having somewhat trouble transcribing the solo, if anyone has already done it I would appreciate it if you could mail it to me at:
---- oriontolkki@hotmail.com ---

ok!!!!!!!!!

I write you and I send you this tab!!!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.