Final Guitar Solo from Bill & Ted

Posted by Aaron on Sun, 07/06/03 - 16:44:39.

If anyone could send me the final guitar solo from bill & ted or just tell me how to get it i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Final Guitar Solo from Bill & Ted

: If anyone could send me the final guitar solo from bill & ted or just tell me how to get it i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

: : If anyone could send me the final guitar solo from bill & ted or just tell me how to get it i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

RE: : : If anyone could send me the final guitar solo from bill & ted or just tell me how to get it i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Guitar Joe says: I'm just working it out now. Can't decide if the guitar sound is an overdub or Steve playing through a harmonizer. Anyway if you want a tab for it write me and I'll send you one when done. Isn't this movie great. It has proper moral values and everything. "Be Excellent to each other, and Party On" should be the worldwide religion. Anyways.. feel free to write if you want.

: RE: : : If anyone could send me the final guitar solo from bill & ted or just tell me how to get it i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

: Guitar Joe says: I'm just working it out now. Can't decide if the guitar sound is an overdub or Steve playing through a harmonizer. Anyway if you want a tab for it write me and I'll send you one when done. Isn't this movie great. It has proper moral values and everything. "Be Excellent to each other, and Party On" should be the worldwide religion. Anyways.. feel free to write if you want.

Hey, Guitar Joe, could you send me the tab when you're done also? I'd really appreciate it. My email is potatochips436@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.