ALI Hamza songs BHAND CHUD and NADIA LINKS HERE

Posted by FAHAD FAB Design's on Wed, 09/17/03 - 14:02:18.
In Reply to DesiGuitar

u can have ali hamza songs from this website

http://www.m4musicpak.com

check it out , or e mail me , i will give u the another links
ENJOY......

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: ALI Hamza songs BHAND CHUD and NADIA LINKS HERE

Ali hamza and his brother(s) are gays and have sex in front of their parents, wannabe shitfucks think they can make music just coz they can play a couple of tabs. if i ever see u shitty lizard eggs in concert il empty an ak47 magazine down ur loose gay asses. fuckin pathetic LUMS mummy daddy burger chiknas, jumping around on tv and stage like a bunch of wounded ducks, all u pussies who like noori need to die. start listening to something with balls instead of thse shitty gay retards. i am so fuckin sickened and disappointed by you pussy people man cant beleive our culture is being spearheaded by buttworms like noori.

Re: ALI Hamza songs BHAND CHUD and NADIA LINKS HERE

hi i tried the link you gave on the web site
but it doesent work
could you please give me any other link
thanx

NOORI: A SHITTY MUMMY DADDY CHOOPA BAND FOR MUMMY DADDY CHOOPAS

Ali hamza and his brother(s) are gays and have sex in front of their parents, wannabe shitfucks think they can make music just coz they can play a couple of tabs. if i ever see u shitty lizard eggs in concert il empty an ak47 magazine down ur loose gay asses. fuckin pathetic LUMS mummy daddy burger chiknas, jumping around on tv and stage like a bunch of wounded ducks, all u pussies who like noori need to die. start listening to something with balls instead of thse shitty gay retards. i am so fuckin sickened and disappointed by you pussy people man cant beleive our culture is being spearheaded by buttworms like noori.

Re: NOORI: A SHITTY MUMMY DADDY CHOOPA BAND FOR MUMMY DADDY CHOOPAS

salam yeah man....u r damm rite..noorii suxx..i duunnooo yy our babes die for themmm..for dose funky gays...bachoday chiknay...well wat have u gooota say abt ep..?dey rule man..atleast revolutionizing dis stagnant n dormant muzik industry..so wat if they r inspired by linkin park and iron mainden.....khair gtg ppl Allahafiz.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.