Roberto Griego

Posted by Donald on Mon, 12/22/03 - 11:19:03.

No soy perfecto en español porque yo soy un gringo, pero mi mama le gusta la musica de Roberto Griego y yo tengo un pregunta. alquien mas tiene tablaturas por Roberto Griego, o sabes un website con tablaturas. Por favor. la "URL" o correo electronico. gracias

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Roberto Griego

: No soy perfecto en español porque yo soy un gringo, pero mi mama le gusta la musica de Roberto Griego y yo tengo un pregunta. alquien mas tiene tablaturas por Roberto Griego, o sabes un website con tablaturas. Por favor. la "URL" o correo electronico. gracias

Re: Roberto Griego/ya te fuetes mama

: : No soy perfecto en español porque yo soy un gringo, pero mi mama le gusta la musica de Roberto Griego y yo tengo un pregunta. alquien mas tiene tablaturas por Roberto Griego, o sabes un website con tablaturas. Por favor. la "URL" o correo electronico. gracias

My guess is you prefer English. I am Roberto Griego's daughter. Currently Roberto does not have a website but is there something I can help you with? Are you trying to get ahold of some of his music? You are welcome to respond to my e mail: robertagriego@yahoo.com for furthur communication. Thanks for your interest.
Sincerely, Roberta Griego

: No soy perfecto en español porque yo soy un gringo, pero mi mama le gusta la musica de Roberto Griego y yo tengo un pregunta. alquien mas tiene tablaturas por Roberto Griego, o sabes un website con tablaturas. Por favor. la "URL" o correo electronico. gracias

Re: Roberto Griego's Next Concert or Performance ?

: My guess is you prefer English. I am Roberto Griego's daughter. Currently Roberto does not have a website but is there something I can help you with? Are you trying to get ahold of some of his music? You are welcome to respond to my e mail: robertagriego@yahoo.com for furthur communication. Thanks for your interest.
: Sincerely, Roberta Griego

: : No soy perfecto en español porque yo soy un gringo, pero mi mama le gusta la musica de Roberto Griego y yo tengo un pregunta. alquien mas tiene tablaturas por Roberto Griego, o sabes un website con tablaturas. Por favor. la "URL" o correo electronico. gracias

Re: When is Roberto Griego Performing Next ? My wife & I would like to see him @ least once . Thank You . Pablo's Cell 1-505-363-2233

Re: Roberto Griego's Next Concert or Performance ?

: My guess is you prefer English. I am Roberto Griego's daughter. Currently Roberto does not have a website but is there something I can help you with? Are you trying to get ahold of some of his music? You are welcome to respond to my e mail: robertagriego@yahoo.com for furthur communication. Thanks for your interest.
: Sincerely, Roberta Griego

Re: When is Roberto Griego Performing Next ? My wifr & I would like to see him @ least once . Thank You . Pablo's Cell 1-505-363-2233

yes, i am looking for the music my dad actually got them when we were in new mexico but since then have been stolen from me and i just would like to have the music so if you could help me out that would be great thanks

hello, maybe u can help me out. i'm looking for a website that i can buy music of Roberto Griego.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.