bass tablature of just take my heart by mr.big

Posted by mary anne jacob on Fri, 05/02/03 - 11:01:31.
In Reply to GuitareTAB.com

i need a bass tablature of just take my heart by mr.big. i really love the song. i would appreciate it if someone could give a bass tablature of it. thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guitar Chords for the song Cruisin' by Huey Lewis & Gweneth Palt

I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

Thanks

Re: Guitar Chords for the song Cruisin' by Huey Lewis & Gweneth Paltrow

: I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

: Thanks

Hi all :-) I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

Thanks Michael

: I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

: Thanks

: : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

: : Thanks

I am looking for the words to the song. Hepl!

: : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

: : Thanks

: : : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.i rili nid it badly.GODBLESSU=>

: : : Thanks

: : : : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.i rili nid it badly.GODBLESSU=>

: : : : Thanks

: : : : : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.i rili nid it badly.GODBLESSU=>

: : : : : Thanksssssssss

: : : : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=e-mail&v=56">e-mail</a> ID.i rili nid it badly.GODBLESSU=>

: : : : Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.