Guitar Chords for the song Cruisin' by Huey Lewis & Gweneth Palt

Advertisement
Posted by Vijay Enoch Metla on Thu, 05/15/03 - 10:20:59.

I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar Chords for the song Cruisin' by Huey Lewis & Gweneth Paltrow

: I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

: Thanks

Hi all :-) I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

Thanks Michael

: I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

: Thanks

: : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

: : Thanks

I am looking for the words to the song. Hepl!

: : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.

: : Thanks

: : : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.i rili nid it badly.GODBLESSU=>

: : : Thanks

: : : : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.i rili nid it badly.GODBLESSU=>

: : : : Thanks

: : : : : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my e-mail ID.i rili nid it badly.GODBLESSU=>

: : : : : Thanksssssssss

: : : : I need the chords for the song Cruisin' sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. Pls could someone forward the lyrics and chords to my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=e-mail&v=56">e-mail</a> ID.i rili nid it badly.GODBLESSU=>

: : : : Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.