Re: guitar tabs of Ric Segreto's Don't know what to say

Posted by jonathan de ocampo on Fri, 12/05/03 - 01:30:52.

: PLEASE.... I need the tab of dont know what to say for my girlfriend.... please..

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : PLEASE.... I need the tab of dont know what to say for my girlfriend.... please..please............... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

Amtullah and Abdullah need your assistance please

Dear Sir/ Madam, Greetings in the name of Allah the most gracious!

I am Miss.Amtullah Hashim Rahman Mohammed, the Daughter of Late Dr.Ahmed.R.Abban,of blessed memory,from Kono District North of Sierra Leone in west Africa. MY late father Dr.Ahmed .R.Abban, before his death was a politician and Tobacco farmer,My father has a bullet shot by the rebels west side boys on his way to Luisa, a border town between Sierra Leone and Liberia. He was later conveyed to Abidjan La-Cote Diovre for a medical treatment wherein he later died in the hospital bed. My father revealed and confide in me about one metallic box he deposited in a security company in Ghana,containing 300kg of gold and an amount of (US$12.300,000,00.) According to my late father, Nobody in the security company knows that such amount was concealed in the metallic box.

Although my father deposited the box as gold/gift items to his foreign business partner abroad which bears nobody's name at that time. Since the death of my father the rebels has held us hostage until the intervention of Human Rights Organizations who secured a peace agreement with the rebels that led to our release. All the refugees were moved to the Ghana concentrated refugee camp but I am presently in the hospital with my only younger brother Mr Abdullah Hashim taking care of my sick mother.

I am looking up to you for brotherly assistance. I proposed that you stand as my proxy person that is my late father's foreign partner or as family friend abroad,so as to get the metallic box out of the security company and then move it to your country for investment project you will advise me into. I and my mother have planned to reward you handsomely with 15% of the total sum when you help us release the box out of the security company. As it may interest you to know, this transaction is legal and no risk at all. Please reply me as soon as possible so that I will know what to do next. And please as a Muslim brother that I trusted so much, for security reasons kindly keep this transaction confidential because of our safety here at the hospital.Insha Allah.

Thank you in advance and may almighty Allah guide us until we meet soon. Sincerely,
Miss.Amtullah Hashim . Email: amtullah1@w.cn

: : PLEASE.... I need the tab of dont know what to say for my girlfriend.... please..

: : : PLEASE.... I need the tab of dont know what to say for my wife.... please..

: : PLEASE.... I need the tab of dont know what to say for my inspiration.... please..

Hope u could send me one. I need the tab of dont know what to say for my girlfriend.... please.. thank a lot. Good day!

: Hope u could send me one. I need the tab of dont know what to say for my wife.... please.. thank a lot. Good day!

: : Hope u could send me one. I need the tab of dont know what to say for my wife.... please.. thank a lot. Good day!.....tnx^_^

: Hope u could send me one. I need the tab of dont know what to say for my girlfriend.... please.. thanks a lot. Good day!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.