I need Arabic guitar notes for Arabic songs

Posted by Wael Al Helaili on Sat, 01/05/08 - 14:28:43.

I live in Italy and it's impossible for me to get any guitar tabs or notes for arab musicians.. it would be great if somebody give me a hand.. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I need Arabic guitar notes for Arabic songs

: I live in tunisia and it's impossible for me to get any guitar tabs or notes for arab musicians.. it would be great if somebody give me a hand.. Thanks.

: I live in leabanon and it's impossible for me to get any guitar tabs or notes for arab musicians.. it would be great if somebody give me a hand.. Thanks.

i need new guitar notes for arabic singers...
and i would if you can give a hand please

: I live in Italy and it's impossible for me to get any guitar tabs or notes for arab musicians.. it would be great if somebody give me a hand.. Thanks.

: : I live in Syria and it's impossible for me to get any guitar tabs or notes for arab musicians.. it would be great if somebody give me a hand.. Thanks. Evanescence_1120@hotmail.com

i'm from kuwait i need some guitar notes for arabic songs how could i get help....thanx

: i'm from kuwait i need some guitar notes for the arabic singer "Rshed Al Majed" the song "Wish Ja" can someone help me get these note...& also ineed "Jesse Mccartney" the song "Beautiful Soul"....thanx

i need a note on guitar about the singer arabic songs like amr diab (hekayat)song please i want it

: I live in Italy and it's impossible for me to get any guitar tabs or notes for arab musicians.. it would be great if somebody give me a hand.. Thanks.

: : I live in lebanon and I love to play arabic songs on guitar and specially fairouz songs please
thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.