arabic song guitar tabs!

Posted by Haten on Tue, 07/01/03 - 13:15:56.
In Reply to ez guitar

where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

guitarabia

you can find the arabic guitar tabs and chords on www.guitarabia.com

Re: arabic song guitar tabs!

: where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?

: : where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?

where can i find the chords of yaa azlinnaas by hussain al jismi

oussama_jatabi@hotmail.com

thanks

tamerr hosnyyy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Timo

;) where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?

<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?</span> :: Où puis-je trouver des chansons arabe comme tablatures pour guitare Amir Diab gratuitement?</span>

arabic song guitar tabs!

: <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?</span> :: Où puis-je trouver des chansons arabe comme tablatures pour guitare Amir Diab gratuitement?</span>

: : <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?</span> :: Où puis-je trouver des chansons arabe comme tablatures pour guitare Amir Diab gratuitement?</span>

: : : <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?</span> :: Où puis-je trouver des chansons arabe comme tablatures pour guitare Amir Diab gratuitement?</span>

: : : : <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : where can i find arabic songs like amir diab guitar tabs for free?</span> :: Où puis-je trouver des chansons arabe comme tablatures pour guitare Amir Diab gratuitement?</span> tank you

guys , we want tabs & chords 4 ragheb alama songs , come on guys

: where can i find arabic songs like mostafa amar guitar tabs for free?

: : where can i find arabic songs like mostafa amar guitar tabs for free?

By : www.ArabicGuitar.com I Think is Good

Read This If You Need Arabic Tabs

LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

arabic music guitar solo

Hallo! Could you please send me guitar solos and tabs of some not difficult arabic songs or melodies.. I' ve started to learn playing guitar, and i like middle eastern music very much, so, wanna learn to play some arabicc music...

Thank you in advance.

Re: Read This If You Need Arabic Tabs

Hello ! I need Fairuz - Kifa Enta guitar pro tabs or regular tab doc. if available... Thanks!

: LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

HI, can u send me Armand Amar all guitar tabs?
or maybe for song"life". Thanks

: HI, can u send me Armand Amar all guitar tabs?
: or maybe for song"life". Thanks
Send me on emeil please: Igvarr11@gmail.com

hey

hey how r u doin **** u i can olay better than u & i'm in band
i wanna meet u & make i face off with u if u want so wat dod u say?

hey!need help

hey! nice work u doing here guys, really sweet:)

i need Chords for the song(bydo2 alby)7atem fahmy.
merci

: LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

HI, Can you plz send me tabs of Mostafa amar songs. thank you a lot.

: : LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

: HI, Can you plz send me tabs of Mostafa amar songs. thank you a lot.

would you please send me tabs for arabic songs. I'll take any because I really want to learn anything in arabic but I would like tamalli ma3ak for amro diab to be one of them pleaseeee

see this

alsalam alikom ya shapap law sama7tom ya reet moustafa amar w 3amr diab shwya cordat wlo e7tagtom aiy 7aga eb2o 2olo slamoz

hi there I would love to have a copy of Amir Diab's Habibi Ya Nour Al Ain!

i need mounir's chords and solos URGENTLY!!!!! :)

: : LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

what is your website called?

: : : LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

hi there. that would be awesome . Can you get me Iqrar guitar tabs??

: : : : LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

: : : : : LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

: : : : : : LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

: : : : : : : LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

plz i need any available chords and tabs 4 3mr diab
pro-ean@Live.com

plz send me the tab of galaw tara -3badi

bro . plz send me the tabs of song - galaw tara by 3badi .. ill be really thankful... u can mail me on waqas_cm@hotmail.com

i want alllll mohamed mounir tabs pleaseeeeeeeee

u can mail me cherifbadawi@hotmail.com
please i nedd them darouryyyyyyyy

oumi ta ner2ous ya sabiyi , zeina el helwi zeina, samehtak, habibit albi(joe askar), raje3 yet3amar lebnan(zaki nassif), laiki laiki.

thanks for your help !!!

how can i find enta omri um kaltoom tabs

hey sup? how can i find enta omri -um kaltoom tabs ... i love this song alot and i hope to play this song on my guitar soon plz help me:):)

: : : LISTEN UP GUYS.. Me and my Friend Islam play all Amr Diab, Mostafa Amar, Mohamed Mounir, Asala and Most Of All Arabic Singers song .. We'll launch a WebSite in a few days it containts all you wants .. Need some chords ? You can Mail me and i'll send you back the chords and tabs with Solos :) and you the most welcome

Heyy guys..

HEyy guys ,, I'm walaa ,,, I'm looking for arabic guitar songs for all of the above ... i was woundering if i can get ur website :) ... e-mail me at walaa_cutechick@hotmail.com ...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.