Re: sonata arctica tabs

Advertisement
Posted by jeo on Fri, 12/13/02 - 09:24:45.

Can u send me the piano tabs of tallulah and shy? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

sonata arctica tabs

: Can u send me the piano tabs of shy? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

: Can u send me the piano tabs of shy? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

: Can u send me the piano tabs of tallulah? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

: Can u send me the piano tabs of tallulah and shy? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz.

thx!!

Neither I have those tabs.. But also I would be more than happy if you could send me the tabs of Tallulah... If you have those... I would be SO happy!

: Can u send me the piano tabs of The end of that chapter. From the CD of silence.Ive been looking for a long time and I would be grateful thx.

: Can u send me the piano tabs of tallulah and shy? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

Hi I'm a young guitar player.Can u send me the guitar tabs of champagne bathand replica?I try to get the tabs but it's too hard.About champagne bath I need the begin only. thanks so much !!!

: Can u send me the guitar tabs of shy? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

Re: sonata arctica tabs sing in silence

can u send me some piano and gutair chords for sing in silence by sonata artica i would appreciate it thanks
Megan

: Can u send me the piano tabs of tallulah and shy? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

Check :
www.musiceffect.com

can someone send me the piano tabs of Tallulah?? plz!

I need the tabs so bad, so can anyone plis send me the tab?

Re: can someone send me the piano tabs of Tallulah?? plz!

I almost finished the piano tabs for tallulah on cakewalk home studio and I'm now putting the song into a sheet music that will be available in two or three weeks. Sure it will have some errors but it will sound almost as the real song. On the cakewalk home studio I have also the bass and drums tabs and it sounds great.The tempo is fixed at 140

I would greatly apreciat the piano tabs of Tallulah plz

I also didn't find the tab, but if you really try, you can figure it out with your ears. Just listen and try to play with the song. I did it like this too. It;s possible, just try, don't give up!

I almost finished the piano tabs of tallulah but only in cakewalk home studio format, I just don't know how to put the song into a sheet music

Can you send me the piano tabs of tallulah? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

: Can you send me the piano tabs of tallulah? i try to get the tabs but is to hard. Plz. tnks

My e-mail is futuralawer@hotmail.com Please, somebody send me piano tabs form sonata arctica. Specially Tallulah tabs. Thanks!

get the midi, use midinotate to translate the midi to notes, format it so that only the two piano-parts are left, and print it out :)

could you send me the piano tabs of tallulah? thanks in advance, I'll see what I can do for you on the tabs of the end of this chapter

: could you send me the piano tabs of tallulah? thanks in advance, I'll see what I can do for you on the tabs of the end of this chapter

my email is flashlite51@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.