guitar chords and lyrics of fallin' by janno gibbs

Posted by john biler on Thu, 11/11/04 - 21:52:47.
In Reply to Jamorama

pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. pati na rin yung till they take my heart away.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar chords and lyrics of fallin' by janno gibbs

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. pati na rin yung till they take my heart away.

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. pati na rin yung till they take my heart away.

i too would like to ask for the chords and lyrics of the song fallin...thnx

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. pati na rin yung till they take my heart away.
and it takes a man a woman

Re: chords and lyrics or piano sheet of i believe in dreams ' by janno gibbs

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' i believe in dreams. with the guitar chords or piano sheet will be better. pati na rin yung till they take my heart away. im his great fan po kc thank po

Re: chords and lyrics of i believe in dreams ' by janno gibbs

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' i believe in dreams with the guitar chords im his great fan po kc thank po

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. pati na rin yung till they take my heart away.

: : : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. pati na rin yung till they take my heart away.

: : : : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords and lyrics please....Kinukulit kc ako ng GF ko.

hi can somebody give me a copy of janno gibbs I BELIEVE IN DREAMS tabs and lyrics. thanks a lot!

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' i believe in dreams. with the guitar chords.

: : kindly send me a copy of janno gibb's song fallin with the corresponding guitar chords, and also the song till they take my heart away. thank you.

I BELIEVE IN DREAMS pleasee

i've been dying to learn this song..please if you have the time and kind heart to share the chords/tab with me id forever be grateful! thank you! my email add is: fun_luvr_2001@yahoo.com! thank you so much!

Re: I BELIEVE IN DREAMS pleasee

: i've been dying to learn this song..please if you have the time and kind heart to share the chords/tab with me id forever be grateful! thank you! my email add is: legrev23@yahoo.com! thank you so much!

: gusto ko po sanana mkha ung chords ay ung lyrics ng fallin kailangan q po ganda po kasi

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. Also yung "True" by Cabrera and yung ost ng Green Rose.
Thank you po.

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords.Need ko poh tlaga eh..chalamatz

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. Thank u...

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords.

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords.

: : : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords.

pls....give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin with the guitar chords

: pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. pati na rin yung same ground by kitchie nadal

guitar chords and lyrics of fallin' by janno gibbs

penge naman ako ng guitar tab with lyrics ng kantang fallin' ni janno gibbs...salamat

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. Because im going to dedicate it to aspecial person

hi to you all... would it be to much for a favor to send me the lyrics with chords of fallin by janno gibbs? pls naman o, i really like the song...

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. pati na rin yung till they take my heart away. i really like the song of janno tittle song is Fallin' when i heard that song,for the very first, it's reminds me my one and only love, it's the same happen in the lyrics now we attend to married on august 8 2005, and also it's my birthday, wish me luck, and thank you...i just want to say hi to janno, and of course to my husband to be randy, i love you honey

hi sana pag-laki ko maging singer,dancer at actress

Re: pls send me lyrics of fallen by janno gibbs please thanks

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. plsssss... thanks in advance!

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords. plsssss... thanks in advance!

plsssssssssss lang po

e2 na ung tab ng fallen by janno gibbs

sori ha pero sa www.freshtabs.com mo tingnan nandun un

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords.

plzzz giv me a chords n lyrics of halik ni hudas

plzzz i beg you

Re: guitar chords and lyrics of halik ni hudas of wolfgang

: : : pls give me a copy of wolfgang'halik ni hudas. with the guitar chords.

: : : : pls give me a copy of wolfgang'halik ni hudas. with the guitar chords.

: : : : : pls give me a copy of wolfgang'halik ni hudas. with the guitar chords.

give me a copy idol.....

Re: guitar chords and lyrics of arise of wolfgang

: : : : pls give me a copy of wolfgang'arise. with the guitar chords.

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' I believe in dreams guitar chords pls.... thank you... God Bless Always!!!!

: : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' fallin. with the guitar chords.tnx

Re: guitar chords and lyrics of FALLIN' and I BELIEVE IN DREAMS by janno gibbs..please

: : : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' FALLIN' and I BELIEVE IN DREAMS. with the guitar chords...PLEase

Re: guitar chords and lyrics of FALLIN' and I BELIEVE IN DREAMS by janno gibbs..please

: : : : pls give me a copy of janno gibbs' FALLIN' and I BELIEVE IN DREAMS. with the guitar chords...PLEase

thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.