Re: paolo santos' moonlight over paris lyrics ang guitar chords

Advertisement
Posted by leia on Thu, 09/18/03 - 06:49:07.

: : i really want to have the lyrics of that song.. it really lifts my soul whenever i heard it.. pls give me one... thanx a lot

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : : i really want to have the lyrics and tab of that song.. it really lifts my soul whenever i heard it.. pls give me one... thanx a lot

: : : i really want to have the lyrics and chords of that song.. it really lifts my soul whenever i heard it.. pls give me one... thanx a lot

: : : i really want to have the lyrics of that song.. so i can sing w/ my guitar.. pls give me one... thanx a lot

: : : : i really want to have the lyrics of that song and guitar chords

: : : i really want to have the lyrics of that song.. it really lifts my soul whenever i heard it.. pls give me one... thanx a lot

: : : : i really want to have the lyrics of that song.. it really lifts my soul whenever i heard it.. pls give me one... thanx a lot

: : : : : i really want to have the lyrics of that song.. it really lifts my soul whenever i heard it.. pls give me one... thanx a lot
I'm just inspired by the way you play your guitar.....

it really feels relaxing when i heard that song.... please give me a copy thanks a lot and more power!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.