tamia- officially missing u tabs?

Posted by jason on Sun, 10/12/03 - 19:56:39.
In Reply to Guitar Tab site

i was wondering if anyone new where i could find the tabs for tamia's song officially missing you...i've been trying to figure out how to play this song but couldn't find any tabs on it...thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: tamia- officially missing u tabs?

: i was wondering if anyone new where i could find the tabs for tamia's song officially missing you...i've been trying to figure out how to play this song but couldn't find any tabs on it...thanks

anyone who has a copy of tamia's officially missing u tab or chords...?

Re: tamia- officially missing u chords?

: anyone who has a copy of tamia's officially missing u chords...?

i know the chords for tamia-officially missing you and NINA - foolish heart so freakin easy,

: i was wondering if anyone new where i could find the tabs for tamia's song officially missing you...i've been trying to figure out how to play this song but couldn't find any tabs on it...thanks

: i know the chords for tamia-officially missing you and NINA - foolish heart so freakin easy,

: : i was wondering if anyone new where i could find the tabs for tamia's song officially missing you...i've been trying to figure out how to play this song but couldn't find any tabs on it...thanks

what is the instrument of officially missing you

i really like the song of officially missing you but i dont know the instrument in it!

Re: what is the instrument of officially missing you

i was just wondering what are the instruments on officialle missing you

where are the words for official missing you?

i was just wondering if i could find the words for officail missing you

if you would like to get better and fast result, i suggest use google cause this site know more when it comes to searching files...dont be stuck searching in one site, or i guess use one site, and its google.

: : i was wondering if anyone new where i could find the tabs for tamia's song officially missing you...i've been trying to figure out how to play this song but couldn't find any tabs on it...thanks

I made a tab on the song and it's here:
http://www.thetabworld.com/Tamia__Officially_Missing_You_Ver_2_guitar_tab.html

Hey.... can i have em....

: i know the chords for tamia-officially missing you and NINA - foolish heart so freakin easy,

hi.... can i have the chords of tamia's officially missing you please..... if ever ill find out the tabs... ill send it to you right away...promise...

please?? i rili need the tabs of tamia's officially missing you for our interaction! please be generous

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.