Bob Bruno - "The Wind"

Advertisement
Posted by Ken on Wed, 01/09/08 - 16:12:02.

Would love to find the guitar chords/tabs of the classic, "The Wind" performed by Bob Bruno in the debut Circus Maximus album. Possible?
Thanks...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Wind-by Bob Bruno (Tab)

Intro: (and turnaround chords) Dm7 (D on left hand) Chords on Right-Dm7 Em7 G D7 G Dm7 (X4)
Verse: G Bb...Turnaround (X3)
G Bb
C E7 A
Chorus: D E/D D E/D
F Dmaj7 (x3)
F.....turnaround (intro) chords
Verse/Chorus
Break (Intro/turnaround chords)
Verse/Chorus/ Outro (Intro/turnaround chords)

Re: Bob Bruno -

: Would love to find the guitar chords/tabs of the classic, "The Wind" performed by Bob Bruno in the debut Circus Maximus album. Possible?
: Thanks...
Ken, I've been looking for the chords for a long time,too. The song "Wind" is so different from the rest of the album. I first heard it played on FM radio in late 1970 on WABX in Detroit. It took me awhile to figure out who actually did this song. It is an awesome song that still sounds great today. I now have it on CD so I'm happy, but I love the piano work and vocals by Bob Bruno....Patrick Steele

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.