Re: LAKEWOOD LIVE CHORDS AND ISRAEL HOUGHTON CHORDS

Advertisement
Posted by julian peach on Wed, 07/21/04 - 03:40:47.

: HI EVERYBODY!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

: I'M SEARCHING FOR CHORDS OF THESE SONGS: "ALL ABOUT YOU" FROM LAKEWOOD LIVE AND "WHO IS LIKE THE LORD" FROM ISRAEL HOUGHTON AND NEW BREED. IF ANYONE IS SEARCHING FOR "YOU ARE GOOD" CHORDS, I'VE GOT THEM SO JUST E-MAIL ME AND WE COULD EXCHANGE SOME CHORDS. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP THAT I WILL APRECIATE A LOT AND IT'S A PLEASURE TO HELP YOU TOO IN CASE YOU NEED WHAT I ALREADY HAVE.

: GOD BLESS

: Elvin Lugo, worship leader
: from Restauration church
: in Montreal, Canada.
: E_MAIL: elvin_lugo@hotmail.com
: WEB SITE: elvinlugo.4t.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : HI EVERYBODY!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

: : I'M SEARCHING FOR CHORDS OF THESE SONGS: "blessed,free to worship
: : GOD BLESS

: : renzy vidal, guitarist
: : faith in christ jesus baptist church

: : E_MAIL: rvidal_27@yahoo.com
: : WEB SITE: fcbc.org

: : I'M SEARCHING FOR CHORDS OF THESE SONGS: "blessed,free to worship

: : Elvin Lugo, worship leader
: : from Restauration church
: : in Montreal, Canada.
: : E_MAIL: elvin_lugo@hotmail.com
: : WEB SITE: elvinlugo.4t.com

Re: Free to Worship Chords from Lakewood Church

: : I'M SEARCHING FOR CHORDS OF Free to Worship by Lakewood church for Easter Sunday.

Thank you so much
Sonny Mangulabnan
sonny@victorycitychurch.com

::: hi elvin i have those chords if you need that just call me i am in montreal ;)

: : I'M SEARCHING FOR CHORDS OF THESE SONGS: "ALL ABOUT YOU" FROM LAKEWOOD LIVE AND "WHO IS LIKE THE LORD" FROM ISRAEL HOUGHTON AND NEW BREED. IF ANYONE IS SEARCHING FOR "YOU ARE GOOD" CHORDS, I'VE GOT THEM SO JUST E-MAIL ME AND WE COULD EXCHANGE SOME CHORDS. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP THAT I WILL APRECIATE A LOT AND IT'S A PLEASURE TO HELP YOU TOO IN CASE YOU NEED WHAT I ALREADY HAVE.

: : Elvin Lugo, worship leader
: : from Restauration church
: : in Montreal, Canada.
: : E_MAIL: elvin_lugo@hotmail.com
: : WEB SITE: elvinlugo.4t.com

LIVE CHORDS

Hi Everybody

I'm searching for chords of these artists; Israel Houghton, Donnie McClurkin, Marven Sapp, Fred Hammond, Kurt Carr, Porter's House Mass Choir, and Byron Cage. If incase you have any other chords I appreciate it if you could send it to me.

Thanks and GOD BLESS YOU.

im in need of YOU ARE GOOD LYRICS+CHORDS

hey brother! i hope you can help me with the lyrics and chords of the song You are Good from Lakewood live album...thanks a lot...we'll keep in touch through email..and i hope i can assist you with some songs that i know...God bless

LAKEWOOD LIVE CHORDS AND ISRAEL HOUGHTON CHORDS

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: LAKEWOOD LIVE CHORDS AND ISRAEL HOUGHTON CHORDS

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.