I Urgently need trumpet tabs/music for Holy Grail

Posted by Matthew Kellert on Fri, 08/16/02 - 22:58:22.

If anyone knows a sight where I can find trumpet tabs/music for "Holy Grail", by Hunters and Collectors, could you please let me know immediately as i need it for an assessment.
Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I Urgently need trumpet tabs/music for Holy Grail

: If anyone knows a sight where I can find trumpet tabs/music for "Holy Grail", by Hunters and Collectors, could you please let me know immediately as i need it for an assessment.
: Thanks

Did you get any details - I also need it?

: : If anyone knows a sight where I can find trumpet tabs/music for "Holy Grail", by Hunters and Collectors, could you please let me know immediately as i need it for an assessment.
: : Thanks

: Did you get any details - I also need it?

: s**t i need those aswell!! anyone with some goddamn answers?????

: : : If anyone knows a sight where I can find trumpet tabs/music for "Holy Grail", by Hunters and Collectors, could you please let me know immediately as i need it for an assessment.
: : : Thanks

: : Did you get any details - I also need it?

: : s**t i need those aswell!! anyone with some goddamn answers?????

argh. likewise. ive looked everywhere. and it doesnt seemt o be avilable. so anyone. please!

you could always listen to it and gradually right it out yourself ... find out what key its in ... im pretty sure it's E and go to town listening and writting ... good luck

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.