I want chords for Kholo Kholo from Taare Zameen Par

Posted by Anuraag Jose on Mon, 01/21/08 - 02:37:46.

Excuse Me I need the chord of song'Kholo Kholo' from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I want chords for Kholo Kholo from Taare Zameen Par

: Excuse Me I need the chord of song'Kholo Kholo' from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'...plzzz

Guitar Chords of Kholo Kholo

http://www.abhinavsonkar.com/2008/02/17/guitar-chords-kholo-kholo-tu-dhoop-hai-taare-zameen-par/

What a wonderful song it is! Shankar Ehsaan Loy (SEL) are rocking for sure! They are dishing out one hit song after another… I am surely become a fan of theirs! The following song hosts a few modified chords so understanding barre chords is a must… but I assure you, the satisfaction that one derives from playing this song is unmatched. Sing while you play or get yourself a singer to really enjoy the song! Again, a treat for all acoustic guitar lovers out there!

Re: Guitar Chords of Kholo Kholo

its a nice song.and d guitar playing tempt me more.so plz send me d chords

Re: Guitar Chords of Kholo Kholo

: http://www.abhinavsonkar.com/2008/02/17/guitar-chords-kholo-kholo-tu-dhoop-hai-taare-zameen-par/

: What a wonderful song it is! Shankar Ehsaan Loy (SEL) are rocking for sure! They are dishing out one hit song after another… I am surely become a fan of theirs! The following song hosts a few modified chords so understanding barre chords is a must… but I assure you, the satisfaction that one derives from playing this song is unmatched. Sing while you play or get yourself a singer to really enjoy the song! Again, a treat for all acoustic guitar lovers out there!

Re: Guitar Chords of soniyo

its a gud song,send me the chords plz.:)

: Excuse Me I need the chord of song'Kholo Kholo' from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'

I need the chord of song'Kholo Kholo' from bollywood movie 'Taare Zameen Par'
Please do provide....

: I need the chord of song'Kholo Kholo' from bollywood movie 'Taare Zameen Par'
: Please do provide....

chorgs-c f c
g f c
cfc
gfc
f g c
f g c

: Excuse Me I need the chord of song'Kholo Kholo' from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'

: : Excuse Me I need the chord of song'Kholo Kholo' from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'

starting chors
6th string open
emin chord
3rd fret 5th string then hammer to 6th fret
asus2 chord
3rd fret 6th string-2

: : Excuse Me I need the chord of song'Kholo Kholo' from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'... I have been searching for this a long time it would a g8t help if u post me....

Re: I want chords for ma and title song from Taare Zameen Par

: Excuse Me I need the chord of song ma and title song from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'

: : Excuse Me I need the chord of song ma and title song from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'

: : : Excuse Me I need the chord and the whole tabs of song ma and title song from bollywod movie 'Taare Zameen Par'

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.