Guitar Chords of Kholo Kholo

Advertisement
Posted by Abhinav Sonkar on Sun, 02/17/08 - 02:49:40.

http://www.abhinavsonkar.com/2008/02/17/guitar-chords-kholo-kholo-tu-dhoop-hai-taare-zameen-par/

What a wonderful song it is! Shankar Ehsaan Loy (SEL) are rocking for sure! They are dishing out one hit song after another… I am surely become a fan of theirs! The following song hosts a few modified chords so understanding barre chords is a must… but I assure you, the satisfaction that one derives from playing this song is unmatched. Sing while you play or get yourself a singer to really enjoy the song! Again, a treat for all acoustic guitar lovers out there!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar Chords of Kholo Kholo

its a nice song.and d guitar playing tempt me more.so plz send me d chords

Re: Guitar Chords of Kholo Kholo

: http://www.abhinavsonkar.com/2008/02/17/guitar-chords-kholo-kholo-tu-dhoop-hai-taare-zameen-par/

: What a wonderful song it is! Shankar Ehsaan Loy (SEL) are rocking for sure! They are dishing out one hit song after another… I am surely become a fan of theirs! The following song hosts a few modified chords so understanding barre chords is a must… but I assure you, the satisfaction that one derives from playing this song is unmatched. Sing while you play or get yourself a singer to really enjoy the song! Again, a treat for all acoustic guitar lovers out there!

Re: Guitar Chords of soniyo

its a gud song,send me the chords plz.:)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.