Re: jerry's breakdown tab

Posted by justsomeguy on Sat, 06/28/03 - 14:54:06.

Yes I can get it to you
Send me your email address to this address that I never use and so I'm not scared to post it here:

waggledook@hotmail.com

I'll send it to you from there...

woops... I just realised you posted this over 6 months ago...

well you never know...

: Anyone have tab for Jerry Reed's "Jerry's Breakdown"?? I've a recording on a Chet Atkins CD but it's so fast I can't work it out!! Now if I could play it that fast... Look forward to hearing from you.

: Howard

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hello,
I've been looking for this tab on the web, libraries and shops. Would be very grateful if you could send it to me as well. Sent a mail to your waggledook@hotmail.com address as well.

TIA, Alwin

Hi not sure if you ever got the tab for this but if you haven't let me know and i will get it for you and send it to your e mail. it is fast but very playable with practice

:
: Hi not sure if you ever got the tab for this but if you haven't let me know and i will get it for you and send it to your e mail. it is fast but very playable with practice

HI!
MY NAME IS DERRICK AND I WONDER IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE TAB AS WELL? I DO BELIEVE I CAN HANDLE IT. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND.

: :
i would like the tab to this every one has for guitar pro and i only have power tba can you send me the text versions in an email please

: : Hi not sure if you ever got the tab for this but if you haven't let me know and i will get it for you and send it to your e mail. it is fast but very playable with practice

: HI!
: MY NAME IS DERRICK AND I WONDER IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE TAB AS WELL? I DO BELIEVE I CAN HANDLE IT. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND.

: : Hi not sure if you ever got the tab for this but if you haven't let me know and i will get it for you and send it to your e mail. it is fast but very playable with practice

: HI!
: MY NAME IS DERRICK AND I WONDER IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE TAB AS WELL? I DO BELIEVE I CAN HANDLE IT. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND.

marinderrick@att.net

hey could some one send me a tab for jiffy jam by jerry reed please

I would love to have the tab for Jerry's Breakdown. could you send it to me as well??
Thanks
Ric

You got another taker on that Jerry's Breakdown if you could be so kind to send it.

: I would love to have the tab for Jerry's Breakdown. could you send it to me as well??
: Thanks
: Ric

Thanks,
Hank

: : I would love to have the tab for Jerry's Breakdown. could you send it to me as well??
: : Thanks
: : Johan,

:
: Thanks,
: Hank

: : I would love to have the tab for Jerry's Breakdown. could you send it to me as well??
: : Thanks
: : Ric

:
: Thanks,
: ross

I Ric,i'm alex from Italy...
could you send me this tab?in my country is very hard to find it.and I love country music in particoular Jerry Reed and Chet Atkins...Thanks Enjoy yourself alex

: Yes I can get it to you
: Send me your email address to this address that I never use and so I'm not scared to post it here:

: waggledook@hotmail.com

: I'll send it to you from there...

: woops... I just realised you posted this over 6 months ago...

: well you never know...

:
: : Anyone have tab for Jerry Reed's "Jerry's Breakdown"?? I've a recording on a Chet Atkins CD but it's so fast I can't work it out!! Now if I could play it that fast... Look forward to hearing from you.

: : Howard

: : Yes I can get it to you
: : Send me your email address to this address that I never use and so I'm not scared to post it here:

: : waggledook@hotmail.com

: : I'll send it to you from there...

: : woops... I just realised you posted this over 6 months ago...

: : well you never know...

: : : Anyone have tab for Jerry Reed's "Jerry's Breakdown"?? I've a recording on a Chet Atkins CD but it's so fast I can't work it out!! Now if I could play it that fast... Look forward to hearing from you.

: : : Howard

I would love to get that tab too, if someone could send it to me...

kelljm@comcast.net

heya, if its ok could you send me that tab of jerry's breakdown aswell if i email the same address?
Cheers, Tim

hey there,

could you send me the tab for jerry's breakdown too?

much appreciated,
Shane Hennessy

Jerry's breakdown tab and mp3

Howdy!

Could you please send me Jerry's breakdown's tab and mp3 too?
I just watched his video on youtube and it thrilled me!

Thanks a lot.
Kayvan Abbasi

could someone send me the tabs as well? thank you

: hey everyone

: could you please plase send me the tab for jerry's breakdown?

greetings,
... from a guitar player in Colombia

I'd like that too. Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.