Sebastian - Cockney Rebels -VELVET GOLDMINE!!!

Posted by bardad on Wed, 09/13/00 - 11:35:35.

I'm looking for tabs for the song "sebastian" from the movie VELVET GOLDMINE. I think it's originally performed by "Cockney Rebel". Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

tumbling down-VELVET GOLDMINE!!!

: I'm looking for tabs for the song "tumbling down" from the movie VELVET GOLDMINE. I think it's originally performed by "steve harley". Thanks

Re: Sebastian - Cockney Rebels -VELVET GOLDMINE!!!

: I'm looking for tabs for the song "sebastian" from the movie VELVET GOLDMINE. I think it's originally performed by "Cockney Rebel". Thanks

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

Yeah me too and I still haven't found it

: I'm looking for tabs for the song "sebastian" from the movie VELVET GOLDMINE. I think it's originally performed by "Cockney Rebel". Thanks

: : I'm looking for tabs for the song "sebastian" from the movie VELVET GOLDMINE. I think it's originally performed by "Cockney Rebel". Thanks

: Estoy buscando las lengüetas para la canción "sebastian" del TERCIOPELO GOLDMINE de la película. Pienso que es realizado originalmente por el "rebelde de Cockney". Grazias

Please Tellme what is the meaning of your second name?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.