Jacksoul tabs

Posted by Yona Rabinowitz on Thu, 07/27/00 - 22:14:26.

I know you probably never heard of Jacksoul. He is canadian and he has a song called "Can't Stop". Could you please find the guitar tabs for me. Thank you in advance.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jacksoul tabs

It's strange--I remember when I first saw the Jacksoul video for "Can't Stop" on muchmusic in 2000 when it came out. I was 16 at the time and I remember really liking the song. Haydain Neale was 30 back then--young with a promising career ahead. Nine years later I hear on the news that Haydain Neale died of lung cancer at 39, and it brought me back to my 16 year old self and all of the potential--my potential as well as his. I have had the song stuck in my head for several days now, and the other day when I was watching a concert at a record store, I turn my head and the first thing I noticed was a jacksoul TAPE.

When I got home I decided to look up a tab, and there were none except this link, and a posting by another Rob M. that led to another great tab site but didn't have the jacksoul tab. In the end I sat down and tabbed it out myself, because given the circumstances I felt like I should. Thanks for a great song Haydain, and rest in peace.

Here it is Yona, 9 years late:

Jacksoul Can't Stop Lyrics

Verse 1
D C D
I know you're somewhere inside of the city
C D
Drunk and holding someone else...
C
Feels like my senses are set to explode

Verse 2
D C
Feels like we're soldiers
D
Constantly marching forward
C
Forcing onward...
D C D
Feels like sometimes I just don't wanna go

Bridge
E (?) Em (?)
Baby et me know
A (?)
Have you ever loved something so bad?

Chorus
D C
Like I can't stop loving you babe
D C
It's so pitch black in this place
G F
And I start scaring myself...
D C G
I start to question my own mental health
F
Can anybody feel me at all?

D C
I can't stop loving you, baby
D C G
In this world so tired and jaded.
F
D C
D C G
F

Verse 3
Feels like were soldiers
Constantly marching forward
Forcing onward...
Feels like sometimes I just don't wanna go

Bridge
Baby let me know
Have you ever loved something so bad?

Chorus
Like I can't stop loving you girl
It's so pitch black in this world
And I start scaring myself...
I start to question my own mental health

Re: Jacksoul tabs (2nd try Chord Progression Only)

Ok I tried to format it on here (formatting is important for a tab) but since this is a vintage website, as soon as I clicked post the site **** ed up all the spacing for the chords so if you try to play it as is it'll be all **** ed up. I'm pretty sure you can figure out the timing from the chord progression, so here it is:

Verse 1
D C (x 4)

Verse 2
D C (x 3) End on D

Bridge
E Em A

Chorus
D C (x 2)
G F
D C G F
D C (x 2)
G F
D C (x 2)
G F

check out this web site. go to "j" section for jacksoul. it is not a very good tab, but it is adequate.

: check out this web site. go to "j" section for jacksoul. it is not a very good tab, but it is adequate.

http://www.mnsi.net/~oldguy/

: I know you probably never heard of Jacksoul. He is canadian and he has a song called "Can't Stop". Could you please find the guitar tabs for me. Thank you in advance.

: JACKSOUL IS MY BROTHER.

: I know you probably never heard of Jacksoul. He is canadian and he has a song called "Never Say Goodbye". Could you please find the guitar tabs for me. Thank you in advance.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.