Re: Something Corporate- Konstantine piano music

Advertisement
Posted by Ryan on Fri, 01/31/03 - 15:31:55.

: Okay, I know everyone and their cousin has been asking about Konstantine piano tabs, but I'm going to ask again. I really really need the tabs for this song. So, please, if you have them, send them to me. I'll love you forever.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

really love this song, if you could send me the ORIGINAL piano sheet music i really appreciate it =)

god bless

candiie.babe@yahoo.com.sg

: : Okay, I know everyone and their cousin has been asking about Konstantine piano tabs, but I'm going to ask again. I really really need the tabs for this song. So, please, if you have them, send them to me. I'll love you forever.

Seriously - love forever. Thanks sooo much! You will make my sooo happy.

Jen

I am yet another person looking for the full piano version of the music. If anyone has it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
James

PLEASE If You Have the Konstantine Piano music send it to me or let me know wehere to get it. Thanx, Chris

I really need the piano sheet music for konstantine uber uber badly. if anyone has it please tell me.

Here is music to Konstantine . . . it's small, but at least it's the music!
http://www.myfriendadam.co.nr/
Follow the links

i have good news you something corporate fans...i have found the konstantine sheet music http://homepages.nyu.edu/~egs214/socotabs/indexpae.html

Re: Konstantine piano music is nowhere!!!

all these links people have dont work!!!!
someone help me find a site that actually works..and if you do, please e-mail me PoeticTragedy_x@yahoo.com

Re: Konstantine piano music is nowhere!!!

: : http://homepages.nyu.edu/~egs214/socotabs/indexpae.html

trust me it works ITS A MERICAL!!!!

Konstantine piano music found

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~egs214/socotabs/indexpae.html

Now that I've found this hard to get sheet music I'm spreading the word, enjoy. Pretty hard though!

Re: Konstantine piano music found

Hey there. This link no longer works! YIkes! if anyone has a copy saved or another link please let me know. THANKS! :)

: http://homepages.nyu.edu/~egs214/socotabs/indexpae.html

: Now that I've found this hard to get sheet music I'm spreading the word, enjoy. Pretty hard though!

Re: Konstantine piano music found

Thank you!
I bow and kiss your feet!!!
This is my favorite song and I'd love to sing it out to an audiance someday...and now I can!

Thank you!
¢¾*

If you still have the sheetmusic to Konstantine I would be so happy if you could send it to me. Just like everyone else, I've been searching for it for a long time!

: If you still have the sheetmusic to Konstantine I would be so happy if you could send it to me. Just like everyone else, I've been searching for it for a long time!

: : If you still have the sheetmusic to Konstantine I would be so happy if you could send it to me. Just like everyone else, I've been searching for it for a long time!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

please somebody send me konstnatine sheet music

email is benj2626@yahoo.com

hey can you send me the konstantine tabs ?? thx !

I need them too. Please Please Please Please Please!!!

I know this post was from a long time ago. but if you still have the sheet music and its actually correct, could you PLEASE send it to me if you still have it!?! thank you sooo much! Legallyablondey@yahoo.com

hi please please cud sum1 send me piano sheet music .. something corporate .. konstantine xxxxx

hate to sound needy, but could someone please possibly send me Konstantine sheet music?? email is arrickgirl@gmail.com. thanks alot

hey can you send me the konstantine tabs ?? thx !

Hey! Could you send me the sheet music for Konstantine please? That would be awesome... thank you!
Kimme5446@hotmail.com

hey! I really would like to get the pianotabs for konstantine! k.kmieciak@gmx.de I would be so happy!!! I'd love you! thx Karo

Could you send me the tabs for konstantine bro?
Thanx

don't know if you still have it like, or how old this forum is, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you could email it to me at lizzy_160388@yahoo.co.uk :D:D:D

can u send me the konstantine piano tabs

: I found a site that has the piano tabs, however i only printed off Konstantine. the problem now is that i can't get back to the tabs, but i do have the Konstantine tabs so if you want them e-mail me

while everyone else is asking i might as well since this song is so beautiful. If anyone could e-mail me i would be much obliged....cagrl@comcast.net

hello please can you e-mail me those konnstantine piano tabs. my address is irespectmywomen@hotmail.com

: I found a site that has the piano tabs, however i only printed off Konstantine. the problem now is that i can't get back to the tabs, but i do have the Konstantine tabs so if you want them e-mail me

will someone email me the piana sheet music for konstantine, i REEALLLY want it!! thankws!mary

konstantine sheet music--i have them!

konstantine sheet music--i have them!

This popular thread has been given its own page : konstantine sheet music--i have them!

Hi. i've been looking at some posts and i know that everyone is asking for the sheet music but can i please, PLEASES get the sheet music for the song konstantine??? i really really want this and if you got it e-mail me VvsnowboardervV@yahoo.com

Hey could you please e-mail me the paino music for Konstantine - xrracer80@aol.com

Hey can someone please email me the piano music for konstantine too?! thanks!
xMags227@netscape.net

: Hey can someone please email me the piano music for konstantine too?! thanks!
Tahitii13@aol.com

Would whomever is sharing the sheet music also email me a copy? jfried5@learnlink.emory.edu In the email, let me know if there's something you want and we can trade. Thanks so much.

Hey, can someone e-mail the piano music for Konstantine by something corporate to me... please! CarolineConaty06@hotmail.com thank you x x x

Hey, can someone e-mail the piano music for Konstantine by something corporate to me... please! CarolineConaty06@hotmail.com thank you x x x

: : I found a site that has the piano tabs, however i only printed off Konstantine. the problem now is that i can't get back to the tabs, but i do have the Konstantine tabs so if you want them e-mail me
PLEASe PLEASE EMAIL ME THE PIANO TO KONSTANTINE!!!

: : : I found a site that has the piano tabs, however i only printed off Konstantine. the problem now is that i can't get back to the tabs, but i do have the Konstantine tabs so if you want them e-mail me
: PLEASe PLEASE EMAIL ME THE PIANO TO KONSTANTINE!!!

: : : : I found a site that has the piano tabs, however i only printed off Konstantine. the problem now is that i can't get back to the tabs, but i do have the Konstantine tabs so if you want them e-mail me
: : PLEASe PLEASE EMAIL ME THE PIANO TO KONSTANTINE!!!

If you printed it out could you not just scan it back onto your computer? I'm in need of the piano music...great great need. I'm listening to the song right now at this ungodly hour, and I'm desperate. It's Christmas Eve...and even if I have no idea who you are, I'd really like that music for a Christmas present, savvy? If you can't get it, that's alright and thanks for trying. Have a Merry Christmas!

~Angie~

: : : PLEASe PLEASE EMAIL ME THE PIANO TO KONSTANTINE!!!

please please please SUPER important that i get these piano tabs please please email me

so yeah, i just was introduced to konstantine, and i need the tabs. cuz its an awesome song. so email em to me. thanks buddy

Konstantine piano music, please! I need it so desperately.

Yeah it looks like some of you guys have the piano music for Konstantine. If anyone does please send them to me. I'm really a drummer so i'm not that great at reading piano music so if anyone has tabs for it that would be great. Thanks

hey I what the piano tab for konstantine, if you still have it...will u email it to wcb243@hotmail.com? thanks

: hey I what the piano tab for konstantine, if you still have it...will u email it to lzykrnboi@yahoo.com? thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.