Rocket summer piano tabs

Posted by Eric on Mon, 09/22/03 - 15:04:38.

I really want the piano tabs for what we hate we make if anybody has them, that song is incredible!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Rocket summer piano tabs

does any 1 haver never knew by them

PLZ i need the piano tabs for "never knew" by the rocket summer! I'm desperate! please email me them if you know where to find them.

thanks!

: PLZ i need the piano tabs for "never knew" by the rocket summer! I'm desperate! please email me them if you know where to find them.

: thanks!

jwkabluki1108@att.net

Could anyone please send me the piano tab of Never Knew by the Rocket Summer. I desperately need it. I want to give it as a birthdaypresent so I need it before 22 of juli.

thanx

kristofdeceuninck@hotmail.com

Rocket summer piano tabs

Hey, I've been lookin everywhere trying to find the sheets to Never Knew, but I can't find em anywhere. You think you could email them to me?

hey hey!I've been looking so hard just about everywhere and just can't seem to find any sheet music for any rocket summer songs I'd really like to know the song Run to You and Never Knew so if you could help me out and email them for me I'd greatly appeciate it...Thx!

: hey hey!I've been looking so hard just about everywhere and just can't seem to find any sheet music for any rocket summer songs I'd really like to know the song Run to You and Never Knew so if you could help me out and email them for me I'd greatly appeciate it...Thx!

Hey, if anyone could help me out with So Much Love, id really appreaciate it.

I really want the piano music for Never Knew by The Rocket Summer if any one could email it to me that would be great! My email is alicwood@gmail.com.

: I really want the piano tabs for what we hate we make or any other rocket summer song, i acutally have an audition and i need it for that. my email is bsheppar@emich.edu

: Sheet music anyone? E-mail them to me please at-
redwingedbeagle (at) hotmail (dot) com
Thanks! =)

: : Sheet music for "Never Knew" anyone? E-mail them to me please at-
: redwingedbeagle (at) hotmail (dot) com
: Thanks! =)

do you have the piano tabs for
save me, or so much love=] id like to have them please

I would really appreciate the piano sheet music for the song Never Knew. Please e-mail me at amazing_grace333@sbcglobal.net Thanks!

I would like some piano tabs for: Never knew, What we hate, we make, Around the Clock, Brat Pack, Treasures. Thank you.

I've been looking everywhere for Rocket summer piano tabs and I can't find any anywhere. I have just started to play piano a couple of months ago and am not really good enough yet to figure it out so anyone who could help I appreaciate it. -death_to_the_world_@hotmail.com

I want the piano tabs!! :]:]

any rocket summer tabs for the piano would be great! so if you have "what we hate, we make" i would very much appreciate it if you could send them to me! also, if anyone has piano tabs for "this is me" let me know!

Heya, ya i noticed that there weren't any RC tabs out there, so i figured out What We Hate We Make, it's not too tough, it'l take me a little while to write it all out on sheet music though, so i'm just making sure there's still an interest.
Anyone that wants it email me with the say-so and i'll write it out in a day or two.
heyheyitschris@hotmail.com

Heyy please email the tabs for " What we hate we make " by The Rocket Summer, thank you so much :)

Could you please email me any Rocket summer piano sheet music you have? It would be greatly appreciated. Especially Never Knew, and I Was So Alone. Thank you! :)

I've been trying desperatly to find the music to 'Treasures' by the rocket summer and I was hoping you had some, could you email me in reply please?
Thanks =]

: Heya, ya i noticed that there weren't any RC tabs out there, so i figured out What We Hate We Make, it's not too tough, it'l take me a little while to write it all out on sheet music though, so i'm just making sure there's still an interest.
: Anyone that wants it email me with the say-so and i'll write it out in a day or two.
: heyheyitschris@hotmail.com

it would be great if you could email me the tabs for that song! thanks!

I was just searching for some rocket summer piano tabs and came across this. I would love to get some e-mailed to me, so if you still are doing so, thanks! If not, that's okay too. -chris

Did you figure it out? I would like to learn if if you have it.

: Heya, ya i noticed that there weren't any RC tabs out there, so i figured out What We Hate We Make, it's not too tough, it'l take me a little while to write it all out on sheet music though, so i'm just making sure there's still an interest.
: Anyone that wants it email me with the say-so and i'll write it out in a day or two.

so i would most definitely love it if you could email it to me. i absolutely love this song but cant find the tabs for it anywhere. thank you

hey
please send me the piano tabs for the rocket summer.
ive been looking everywhere.
thanks.

: : Heya, ya i noticed that there weren't any RC tabs out there, so i figured out What We Hate We Make, it's not too tough, it'l take me a little while to write it all out on sheet music though, so i'm just making sure there's still an interest.
: : Anyone that wants it email me with the say-so and i'll write it out in a day or two.
: : heyheyitschris@hotmail.com

: hey
: please send me the piano tabs for the rocket summer.
: ive been looking everywhere.
: thanks.

can somebody write out SAVE by the rocket summer? i cannot find that song anywhere

Hey,
If you could send me any notes thatd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!,
Tommy

I would LOVE any music from TRS. That would be great if you could send anything you have to me!!

: Heya, ya i noticed that there weren't any RC tabs out there, so i figured out What We Hate We Make, it's not too tough, it'l take me a little while to write it all out on sheet music though, so i'm just making sure there's still an interest. & so much love isn't that hard either :]

what we hate we make tabs would be great: : Heya, ya i noticed that there weren't any RC tabs out there, so i figured out What We Hate We Make, it's not too tough, it'l take me a little while to write it all out on sheet music though, so i'm just making sure there's still an interest.
: : Anyone that wants it email me with the say-so and i'll write it out in a day or two.
: : heyheyitschris@hotmail.com

pleeeeeeeeeaaaase do

fur sure

i would like the rc tab big fan =]

heyy please and thanks!!
ive been looking for piano parts EVERYWHERE
please if u could send i would realli appeciate thanks
ALOT
XxX

yes id like top know what it is

Yeah, I'm really intersted in the Rocket Summer piano tabs... that would be sweet!

>>OmG!>> Ive been looking for thatab everywhere!>> if you did finish it :) please e-mail to b-d_happylittleme_muhahaha@hotmail.com

hey there..i'm interested!!

Hey buddy, you wouldnt have the piano tabs for Never Knew would ya ?? ive been lookin everywhere cant find em !! lol thnx

Hey do you have the piano for Never Knew. I have been looking forever and it would be awsome if you sent it to me at ak_earl@msn.com

i would love what we hate we make. send it over:)

Re: Rocket summer piano tabs ... I'd love some tab please!

HEY!

I'm a loyal fan of Rocket Summer and cannot believe they don't have this RS song tabbed out! If you could send me a tab you already did for someone else, that would be all I would ask of you. You don't have to make me a fresh tab for this song.

Thanks very much ChrisT!

- Dalon Stoker

Ohh gee. I would LOVE some tabs. But I dont have and E-mail so would you be able to post them back here and I could come back in like a week? That would be awsome. Ok any of these would work. Never Knew, Around the Clock, I Was So Alone, Brat Pack, and Move to the Other Side of the Block. I would totally appreciate it :]

www.tabnabber.com
they have tabs for a few songs including Brat Pack. i'm not sure about the others.

I would like the sheet music for what we hate we make

dude it'd be sweet if you could write it out

hey, yep i love that song so i'd really like it if you did that

hey.... getting vry sick of sucking at drums and getting evn more jealous of that damn bryce avery of The Rocket Summer :-) .... he kicks major on the drums ... sooo if any one has any drum tabs.. id really appreciate it ... RoseRed714@comcast.net... thanks tons

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.