KONSTANTINE SOMETHING CORPORATE PIANO TABS

Advertisement
Posted by Kat on Wed, 10/23/02 - 14:47:13.

hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know someobyd on here has proally found them so if someone could email me at dreamcometrue3@aol.com you would make me SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: KONSTANTINE SOMETHING CORPORATE PIANO TABS

: hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know someobyd on here has proally found them so if someone could email me at beach_bum_for_life2010@yahoo.com you would make me SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

: hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know someobyd on here has proally found them so if someone could email me at cbcroyle@hotmail.com you would make me SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

: hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know someobyd on here has proally found them so if someone could email me at dreamcometrue3@aol.com you would make me SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

hey. wats up everyone. yea same as everyone else up here. id kinda need those piano taps. if anyone up here can get them, could you give me a heads up at bostonredsox_1993@yahoo.com.
thanks

hey, i'm looking for what everyone else has asked about, so please if anyone has the piano tab for something corporate - konstantine could you email them to me at kimberley_graham_89@hotmail.com

Thaaanks :)

SHEET MUSIC URL - Konstantine

this is the url to sheet music for Konstantine.
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~egs214/socotabs/konstantine.jpg

Hope you're as happy to have this as I am

SOMEBODY FIND KONSTANTINE TABS...please:(

SOMEBODY PLEASEEEE FIND KONSTANTINE TABS!!

I HAVE KONSTANTINE TABS FOR YOU!!!!

hey i found this site...www.geocities.com/socotabs/konstantine.html

the tabs are really good and there are alot of soco tabs

Hey, if anyone got the tabs to konstantine, could you send them to me too!! please! thanks!!

Hey, if anyone got the tabs to konstantine, could you send them to me too!! please! thanks!!

If anyone could find any other sheet music than at http://www.geocities.com/socotabs/ for the song could you please let me know?

: hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know someobyd on here has proally found them so if someone could email me at dreamcometrue3@aol.com you would make me SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Hey everyone, I know how to play Konstantine, and I have the tabs. I have msn and hotmail so you can contact me at kelbyc_13@hotmail.com.

email is non-responsive

Tried emailing this address a year ago and still no response. My guess is they stopped using their email?

: Hey everyone, I know how to play Konstantine, and I have the tabs. I have msn and hotmail so you can contact me at kelbyc_13@hotmail.com.

: : Hey everyone, I know how to play Konstantine, and I have the tabs. I have msn and hotmail so you can contact me at kelbyc_13@hotmail.com.

Hey, I really need the piano tabs to this amazing song....please send them too me:P

well....its official...everyone wants the tabs to the god damn song but no one is actually going to submit them...

: : hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know someboyd on here has proally found them so if someone could email me at cinderella_mella@msn.com you would make me SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

: : hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know someobyd on here has proally found them so if someone could email me at dreamcometrue3@aol.com you would make me SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

: : : hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know someobyd on here has proally found them so if someone could email me at dreamcometrue3@aol.com you would make me SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

i really want the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine and i know somebody on here has probably found them so if someone could email me at stanton3333@yahoo.com that would be great. Thanks

: : : hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine. i have been looking all over for this sheet music, so if you could send it to me at mike56_6@hotmail.com. that would be great. thanks

: : : : hey i really really need the piano tabs to something corporate konstantine. i have been looking all over for this sheet music, so if you could send it to me at xkatiexdidx@hotmail.com that would be great. thanks

hey!! could you please send me the piano tabs for Konstantine.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nika

I really want the piano tab too, so if you have it, please send it to sleeplessinnc@hotmail.com. Thanks.

hey i would like the tabs to shit amazing song too, please send them to khakisoul13@hotmail.com if you have them. thanks a lot

This song is a masterpiece! If anyone ahs music or tabs please send em to the_hooligan_5@hotmail.com too. Thanks

i would love konstantine piano tabs PLEASE. please send to mikepaski@hotmail.com

i want konstantine tabs piano PLZ!!!!

ive tried sooo hard to find that song on tabs
i hope its not too hard ive been playing guitar all these years and my favorite song has always been on the instument i CANT play!

hey please send the tabs to this song to my email..my girlfriend loves this song and i want to play it for her...please if u have it send it as soon as possible..thanks

: hey please send the tabs to this song to my email..i promised my friend i would learn how to play it for him, if u have it send it as soon as possible..thanks

Is there any other place to get the tabs besides at www.geocities.com/socotabs

????

ehh i havent found one yet, but ill let you know when i do!! im desperatly looking for those dang tabs as well. good luck! oh, lemme know if you find them.

SOMETHING CORPORATE PIANO MUSIC/TABS an be found at www.geocities.com/socotabs

:D there ya go!!!

go here: www.geocities.com/socotabs

: hey i would like the tabs to that amazing song too, please send them to Jakob_tramatic@yahoo.com if you have them. thanks a lot
PLEEEEEEEEASe

if someone could also send me the music that would be swell. Thanks.

: : hey i would like the tabs to that amazing song too, please send them to Jakob_tramatic@yahoo.com if you have them. thanks a lot
: PLEEEEEEEEASe

send it to me 2!!!!!!!!1 yorkavich_13@sympatico.ca

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.