'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' 'Californacation'

Posted by Mike on Tue, 09/19/00 - 20:06:59.

Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' 'Californacation'

please send me lyrics of californication and on the oder side

: : : : : : please send me lyrics of californacation as well as the guitar chords. thanks!!!!!!! keep up the good work all.

: : : : : : : please send me lyrics of californacation as well as the guitar chords. thanks!!!!!!! keep up the good work all.

: : : : : : : : please send me lyrics of californacation as well as the guitar chords. can u plz send em 2 me in frets thanks!!!!!!! keep up the good work.

: : : : please send me lyrics of californacation. thanks !and the lyrics of the others songs in Californacation
: : : ,thanks

: : : : : please send me lyrics of californacation. thanks !and the lyrics of the others songs in Californacation
: : : : ,thanks

: : : : : : please send me lyrics of californacation. thanks !and the lyrics of the others songs in Californacation
: : : : : ,thanks
loads

: : : : : : please send me lyrics of californacation. thanks !and the lyrics of the others songs in Californacation
: : : : : ,thanks

: : : : : : : please send me lyrics of californacation. thanks !: : : : : : ,thanks

Re: 'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' 'Californacation' lyrics & accoustic chord

: : : : : : : : please send me lyrics of californacation. thanks !: : : : : : ,thanks

Re: 'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' 'Californacation' lyrics & accoustic chord

: : : : : : : : : please send me lyrics and chords of californacation. thanks !: : : : : : ,thanks god bleess you all........

: Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

: : Please send me the notes on how to play by the way, by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks
er....and ya email's

peace out

SEND ME THE SONG"DREAM OF CALIFORNICATION"

: SEND ME THE SONG"DREAM OF CALIFORNICATION"

: : SEND ME THE SONG"DREAM OF CALIFORNICATION"
thank you for sending it to me if you are

: Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

Re: 'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' californication

: : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

Re: 'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' californication

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

the rhcp are the best of the world i love rhcp,

Your music sucks red hot chilli cock!!!!!

: : Please send me the songLyrics for Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

: Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Thanks

please send me bass tabs of around the world intro

: : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

Re: please send me bass tabs of around the world intro

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

BASS TABS!!!!!!

Re: 'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' 'by the way'

: : : Please send me the tabs on by the way by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks
: guitar tabs

Re: 'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' 'otherside'

: : : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks
: BASS TABS!!!!!!

: : : : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks
: : BASS TABS!!!!!!

: : : : : Please send me the notes on how to play other side by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks your boo
: : : BASS TABS!!!!!!

: : : : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

: : : : : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation and otherside by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

: : : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks
: BASS TABS!!!!!!

: : : : : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

: : : : : : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks
: : : : BASS TABS!!!!!!

: : : : : : : Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers on drums. Thanks
: : : : : Drum TABS!!!!!!

me parese estupendo pero me gusta mas limp bizquit

yo pienso que los chilli pepers son una maravilla por que los amo saben soy un homosexual.

me parese estupendo pero me gusta mas limp bizquit

Su musica es muy buena y bacan

: Please send me the notes on how to play Californiacation by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks and the letter to sing californication

You are the men that make my live easier.When I listen your music I feel really cool and I have to smoke-seriously.Can you tell me why? THANK YOU. YOUR FAN--ROBO

Re: 'Red Hot Chilli Pepers' 'road tripping'

: Please send me the notes on how to play road tripping by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

Red Hot Chilli Pepers,
I LOVE YOU..
I´M FROM BRAZIL...
SINCERELLY,
NATHY

: : Please send me the notes on how to play road tripping by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

: : : Please send me the notes on how to play road tripping by the Red Hot Chilli Pepers. Thanks

slm bana mail.atarsan sevinirim

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.