Re: help me wanna buy the KEN LAWRENCE EXPLORER GUITAR (S&M)

Posted by jojo on Fri, 08/15/03 - 10:00:41.

: : : Help me, I just want to buy some Metallica guitars like:
: : : Epiphone flying V
: : : ESP Black Snake
: : : Ken Lawrence Explorer
: : : ESP Red Hot-rod flame
: : : Esp green hot-rod flame
: : : and many others
: : : please

: : email me i have a Gibson Explorer and an Epiphone V

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : : : Help me, I just want to buy some Metallica guitars like:
: : : : Epiphone flying V
: : : : ESP Black Snake
: : : : Ken Lawrence Explorer
: : : : ESP Red Hot-rod flame
: : : : Esp green hot-rod flame
: : : : and many others
: : : : please

: : : email me i have a Gibson Explorer and an Epiphone V

i want the wood finish guitar from s&m or one that looks exactly like it

you want a ken lawrence. i could build you something very similar to it. if you want to see an example of my work email me with your email address and ill send you a pic of my most current guitar.

Re: help me wanna buy the KEN LAWRENCE EXPLORER GUITAR (S&M)---i will build one $1000-1500

: you want a ken lawrence. i could build you something very similar to it. if you want to see an example of my work email me with your email address and ill send you a pic of my most current guitar.

hi i can build one for 1000-1500 (neckthrough or set neck) email jhcustomsguitars@aol.com

i have pics of my work too

Re: help me wanna buy the KEN LAWRENCE EXPLORER GUITAR (S&M)---i will build one $1000-1500

: : you want a ken lawrence. i could build you something very similar to it. if you want to see an example of my work email me with your email address and ill send you a pic of my most current guitar.

: hi i can build one for 1000-1500 (neckthrough or set neck) email jhcustomsguitars@aol.com

:
: i have pics of my work too

howdy my name is curtis and I am VERY interested here is my email token_thomson@hotmail.com

i want one too

):

i am interested seeing an example of your work

im interested in having a guitar similar to hetfields ken lawrence bubinga explorer with the tree of life inlays as seen on metallica's "s&m" dvd. please email me a quote and pics of your work

Re: i am interested seeing an example of your work

: im interested in having a guitar similar to hetfields ken lawrence bubinga explorer with the tree of life inlays as seen on metallica's "s&m" dvd. please email me a quote and pics of your work

hey man whats up i can do a tree of life inlay Kl guitar for 1500. let me know if you are interested, my email is jhcustomsguitars@aol.com

I'd like to see what your version of the Ken Lawrence Explorer looks like. And I was wondering if you build them in left hand?

im pretty curious, email me pix man, died79us@yahoo.com, thanks

: you want a ken lawrence. i could build you something very similar to it. if you want to see an example of my work email me with your email address and ill send you a pic of my most current guitar.
l wan't buythis model guitare.lawrence explorer (jame's hetfield

Kenny Lawrence is a bass guitar luthier. His guitars are fukin' awesome, but costs a HUGE amount of money! $6000!

IF ya wanna spend that much, it's worth it, but man, that's alot. You need to show him a guitar on what you want to base it on.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.