I'm selling a VINTAGE kiso suzuki

Advertisement
Posted by blandin on Fri, 03/14/03 - 08:42:17.

Hello !

I must sale my kiso suzuki w150 st 12 strings 1969, with gotoh oil tuners. looks great. Sounds FAN-TAST-TIC. But I must pay taxes.

This is a very rare one.

It compares and competes easily, now, with a guild or taylor 12 strings.

I guess i'll soon post it on Ebay. Just wanted to tell you before that.

PS : this is not the new piece of s... guitars we find on ebay called "suzuki", but made in Korea !!!

regards,

Blandin.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

1978 Takeraru 12 string

i have the same 1978 Takeraru 12 string guitar 80906, i am thinking of selling but after reading your article , i might keep mine! thanks

1978 takeharu 12 string guitar

i have a 1978 takeharu(or takeraru) 12 string guitar, made by the kiso suzuki violin company, it is red on back and red with a kind of yellowish on front ,pick guard has flowers and humming bird and butterfly on it, its always played great, just wondering what it might be worth...80906

Re: I'm selling a VINTAGE kiso suzuki

how much? do you have pics?

Re: I'm selling a VINTAGE kiso suzuki

: how much? do you have pics?

Sorry ! I sold it last week for 900 euros (us dollars).
It was a 1969 WT150 12 strgs kiso suzuki : solid wood on front.
Laminate + brazilian rosewood on back with gotoh oil tuners.

I'm an idiot, really. I already miss this guitar. I called the guy, arguing I wanted to cancel the sale. He said "no question". The day he baught it, he just came with a 855 12 strgs taylor 12 strgs. He did, (I was there listening) an A/B test wuth the kiso....

Grrr. Except on picking, the kiso suzuki always... won...

I'm an idiot, stupid, really.

That's what I think and says my wife who sees me very sad....

DON'T SELL YOUR KISO SUZUKI !!!

DON'T...

Best regards,

Blandin.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.