suzuki folk guitar no36

Posted by calvin nguyen on Wed, 05/08/02 - 05:01:27.

Hi, I've read all your inquiries regarding these guitars but I myself don't see a serial number on mine or date of manufacture. it just has a label that says Suzuki Guitar No. 36. It's at least 25 years old - passed down from my dad. no idea what woods it's made of but it has an amber top and a dark dark back and sides. Anyone have any idea where to find out more about suzuki guitars?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Suzuki Guitar model # 700

I have a suzuki guitar model number 700 on the inside label and have no idea what this guitar is worth, it's in good shape other that a few scratches would you be able to help me out.

Re: suzuki folk guitar no36

i have the same guiatr -- suzuki no. 36 -- and its got no other label on it. I've checked the guitar throughout. if you find anything, email me! I picked mine up at a garage sale, so I cant even ask anyone about it and my teacher doesn't know either.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.