Re: Takeharu guitar g-85 1975

Posted by Milan on Mon, 07/07/03 - 03:56:50.

: I have a takeharu classical guitar from 1975 with stamp serial inside so i would like to know how much it cost ?
: it had quite sound :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Takeharu sunburst

I have a Takeharu WT-65H 1978 sunburst colour. It is an exact copy of a Gibson Hummingbird right down to the hummingbird pickguard and Trapozoid inlays on the neck.I wonder if anyone got anymore info on this guitar?BYW It plays and sounds awesome!!

my guitar

i have a 1975 takeharu guitar its in mint condition has new strings id like to know whats its worth

I purchased a Takeharu in 1997 that is dated for that same year. If I recall correctly, the price at that time was about $110 US. I'm not sure what it would be worth now but it has served me well.

The neck is still absolutely straight and there is almost no sign of pull from the bridge on the sound board, so I think they were made well. The model I have is actually a 1 15/16" wide neck, not a 2 inch neck which I think is standard for classical guitars. I believe these Takeharus were marketed as folk guitars, not classical guitars.

I recently acquired another Suzuki - a model F-30 - which I think must have been a student guitar. Nice sound, though.

: : I have a takeharu classical guitar from 1975 with stamp serial inside so i would like to know how much it cost ?
: : it had quite sound :)

: I purchased a Takeharu in 1997 that is dated for that same year. If I recall correctly, the price at that time was about $110 US. I'm not sure what it would be worth now but it has served me well.

: The neck is still absolutely straight and there is almost no sign of pull from the bridge on the sound board, so I think they were made well. The model I have is actually a 1 15/16" wide neck, not a 2 inch neck which I think is standard for classical guitars. I believe these Takeharus were marketed as folk guitars, not classical guitars.

: I recently acquired another Suzuki - a model F-30 - which I think must have been a student guitar. Nice sound, though.

:
: : : I have a takeharu classical guitar from 1975 with stamp serial inside so i would like to know how much it cost ?
: : : it had quite sound :)

i borrowed a takeharu guitar from a friend who was given the guitar and it says it was made by a violin company in Japan. It has really nice sound as well.

takeharu g-85 1975

I have just bought one second hand takeharu guitar for €15, some lunatic had painted it completely with yellow and red paint. I spent the whole day scratching it off! great sound though!

GUITAR

I have a Takeharu WT-65H 1978 sunburst colour. It is an exact copy of a Gibson Hummingbird right down to the hummingbird pickguard and Trapozoid inlays on the neck.I wonder if anyone got anymore info on this guitar?BYW It plays and sounds awesome!!

IK EEN Takeharu kocht in 1975,
This gitaar wordt meegenomen in Zeer Goede STAAT.
Wat is ALS JE This gitaar Zoom Nieuw momenteel Moet Kopen Waard
Aart

Re: Takeharu guitar G-1125

please anyone tell me what kind of deal i have. I recently recieved a G-1125 Takeharu guitar for ten, yes ten dollars. It is in perfect condition. Stamped inside it reads: Jan 4, 1976 Takeharu Special. Can anyone tell me more about it.It plays great and stays in tune unlike some cheaper built guitars. I am very impressed with this guitar and its function. please respond . I'd like to know it's value also.

Takeharu guitar gh-80 1973

: : I purchased a Takeharu in 1997 that is dated for that same year. If I recall correctly, the price at that time was about $110 US. I'm not sure what it would be worth now but it has served me well.

: : The neck is still absolutely straight and there is almost no sign of pull from the bridge on the sound board, so I think they were made well. The model I have is actually a 1 15/16" wide neck, not a 2 inch neck which I think is standard for classical guitars. I believe these Takeharus were marketed as folk guitars, not classical guitars.

: : I recently acquired another Suzuki - a model F-30 - which I think must have been a student guitar. Nice sound, though.

: :
: : : : I have a takeharu classical guitar from 1975 with stamp serial inside so i would like to know how much it cost ?
: : : : it had quite sound :)

: i borrowed a takeharu guitar from a friend who was given the guitar and it says it was made by a violin company in Japan. It has really nice sound as well.

I have a Kiso Susuki Violin Company gh80 Takeharu classical that I received new as a birthday gift in 1974. I believe it cost about $170 at the time. Still perfect... really is a great guitar. Susuki Violin Co. has an excellent reputation for quality medium priced instruments.

Re: Takeharu guitar G180-1975 model51025

I have this guitar in Australia and have an offer from someone to buy it, what is a fair price in Aus dollars, It is in pretty good condition

Re: Takeharu guitar G180-197model

:I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT MY GUITAR TAKEHARU G180 1973.
PRICE? QUALITY?
CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE
THANKS
PS.I'm FRENCH.

Re: Takeharu guitar G180-197model

: :I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT MY GUITAR TAKEHARU G180 1973.
: PRICE? QUALITY?
: CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE
: THANKS
: PS.I'm FRENCH.
I have a Takeharu g-80 and g-180, both with a date stamp of 1975. Both guitars have incredible
tone and retain without electronic amplfication, but I had K and K pickups installed on both. I have accompanied others and played solo for the public. The guitars have never let me down and have also received much praise from many people,
young and old. I have tried many, many guitars with prices ranging from less than $100.00 to more
than $5,000.00 and would not trade the Takeharu(s)
for all of them.

Re: Takeharu guitar G180-197

: YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE: GRACIAS: PS.I «m FRANCÉS.

Re: Takeharu guitar gh-80 1973

: : : I purchased a Takeharu in 1997 that is dated for that same year. If I recall correctly, the price at that time was about $110 US. I'm not sure what it would be worth now but it has served me well.

: : : The neck is still absolutely straight and there is almost no sign of pull from the bridge on the sound board, so I think they were made well. The model I have is actually a 1 15/16" wide neck, not a 2 inch neck which I think is standard for classical guitars. I believe these Takeharus were marketed as folk guitars, not classical guitars.

: : : I recently acquired another Suzuki - a model F-30 - which I think must have been a student guitar. Nice sound, though.

: : :
: : : : : I have a takeharu classical guitar from 1975 with stamp serial inside so i would like to know how much it cost ?
: : : : : it had quite sound :)

: : i borrowed a takeharu guitar from a friend who was given the guitar and it says it was made by a violin company in Japan. It has really nice sound as well.

: I have a Kiso Susuki Violin Company gh80 Takeharu classical that I received new as a birthday gift in 1974. I believe it cost about $170 at the time. Still perfect... really is a great guitar. Susuki Violin Co. has an excellent reputation for quality medium priced instruments.

May read g-180... not sure

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.