takeharu guitar

Posted by julie on Tue, 07/02/02 - 20:13:02.

i'm trying to find out how much this guitar is worth.........can anyone help?????

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: takeharu guitar

: i'm trying to find out how much this guitar is worth.........can anyone help?????

i bought one the other day for $100.00 Australian.
the craftmanship seems to be quite good, and the materials used t omake it seems of good, solid quality.
mine has "1976" stampped inside with a serial #.
the sound is quite nice.....
hjave you tried "suzukimusic.com" ? cos' they're the ones who made them. : )
cheers

: i'm trying to find out how much this guitar is worth.........can anyone help?????

Hello - I also have a mint condition 12 string Takeharu guitar - which I shall never use !
So I`m looking to find a worthy exponent who will enjoy owning this lovely instrument.
John

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

Hello - I also have a mint condition 12 string Takeharu guitar - which I shall never use !
So I`m looking to find a worthy exponent who will enjoy owning this lovely instrument.
John

John

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.