History of kiso suzuki?

Posted by Daniel on Sun, 10/19/03 - 13:25:52.

Hi,

I recently bought a 12 string ac. guitar by the kiso suzuki violin co. model WT-65H
It has a perfect sound. And i was wondering if someone knew a little about the history of this guitar company? I searched the internet but found little to nothing about this brand.

Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: History of kiso suzuki?

: Hi,

: I recently bought a 12 string ac. guitar by the kiso suzuki violin co. model WT-65H
: It has a perfect sound. And i was wondering if someone knew a little about the history of this guitar company? I searched the internet but found little to nothing about this brand.

: Thanks

I have one too. brilliant guitar. One of the best. Made in 1980, played every day and still superb. Keep it and play.

Re: History of kiso suzuki?

hi, i got a suzuki W-200 for about 20 years,still going strong, never had a problem,as for support,go and see your local guitar dealer,the company just wants your dollar.but they also give you a good quality instrument
not bad for the price you pay.....hope that helps.
like you said , not much on the net ...c'ya

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.