I need info on a Suzuki Guitar #7

Posted by Mark on Fri, 11/14/03 - 18:44:55.

I bought a Suzuki Guitar that I found at a swapmeet inside the Guitar it is marked with the Suzuki Lable and the number #7 inside.I am trying to find out something about it the year, the price etc. It is in mint shape with very little ware at all. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH INFO. thank's

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I need info on a Suzuki Guitar #7

I bought a suzuki #7 guitar at a flee market for $20. it had no saddle, or nut. i had to put them on my self. it came with one string which was metal. the tuning heads were damaged so i replaced them too. when i took it to a guitar store, the guy there said that it would be better to put nylon strings on it.

when i strung it up, it sounded great. even better than some of the thousand dollar guitars. its not in the greatest shape but its really nice. i have no idea of its age or what its worth. can somebody email me and tell me. thx zainsbrains@hotmail.com. (put the subject as suzuki #7 details) thx

I have a Suzuki N0: 7. Its a small guitar, with only 18 frets I bought it new in the early 70's. It still plays some what OK, but the sound is starting to degrade. It was designed for nylon strings. It does not have an adjustable neck, even though the neck is steel reinforced. The finish is now cracked all over due to tempurature changes. I do not think it is worth anything so I will continue to keep it.

Re: I need info on a Suzuki Guitar #7 too

I just got one for my 8yr old daughter for free. It was strung with steel strings and the bridge was pulled away. Am I right to assume that this is meant for nylon strings? I am looking for more info as wll. thanks

: I bought a Suzuki Guitar that I found at a swapmeet inside the Guitar it is marked with the Suzuki Lable and the number #7 inside.I am trying to find out something about it the year, the price etc. It is in mint shape with very little ware at all. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH INFO. thank's

i am restoring one that was pretty beat up i'm hoping you learned something about the age etc.
freeman lamb kimberley bc canada

I would almost think that the No.07 designation means something other than production number. I also have a Suzuki "Steel Reinforced Neck" No. 7. I have no idea what the age is, but I do want to find out. i bought it used in '88. Any info would be great :-)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.