Kiso Suzuki

Posted by mike list on Tue, 11/27/01 - 10:37:14.

I have a kiso suzuki (model no. F-18012) 12-string guitar and I am interested in how much it is worth. It is in excellent condtition and it is 20 years old.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kiso Suzuki

: I have a kiso suzuki (model no. wt-65h serial # 70951) 12-string guitar and I am interested in how much it is worth. It is in excellent condtition and it is 20 years old.

Re: Kiso Suzuki Violin Company, and, Takeharu Guitars.

: I have a kiso suzuki (model no. F-18012) 12-string guitar and I am interested in how much it is worth. It is in excellent condtition and it is 20 years old.

I have a takehuru hk-100 guitar.. is is at least 25 years, probably more years older.. # 91206.. can anybody tell me anything about its origin and/or value? please email me at Fallen_angel013@hotmail.com

thnx

I also have a takehuru acoustic (not currently in my posesion)so i can't provide model number (made in 1975)has alot of pearling,4 to 5 timber construction. Have also been trying to establish a $ value. From what I understand takehuru's where made in a ibanez factory (japan),& farmed out from the suziki violin co.and marketed as a premium model guitar by suzuki. There seems to some relation between the old takehuru and relatively recent (last 10 _15 yrs) takamine guitars.

:
: thnx

Kiso Suzuki Takeharu Guitar G 120

Have one dated 1976 . . . don't know much about. Can you please give me some info. on it? What kind of strings do I use?

Thank you.

: : I have a kiso suzuki (model no.Wr-150) 6-string guitar and I am interested in how much it is worth. Not sure how old it is.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.