Suzuki Folk Guitar

Posted by Kevin Guptell on Sat, 07/31/04 - 16:49:05.

I am looking for information on how old my Kiso Suzuki-Violin Folk guitar Model AR-210 Serial#40941. I've had it for a few years and love it. It has a great sound even though it's been around and around. I'm not concerned about the value cause it means the world to me I'd just like to know how old it might be. Best guess is from the early 70's???
Thanks for any help someone may be able to give, Cheers.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Suzuki Folk Guitar

This guitar was produced and sold between 1972 and 1978.
A very nice sound, smallish body size. Value though is not too great in the used guitar market.

I have the same guitar with serial number 9507, which was bought in 1973. What a fantastic sound! It gets better and better.

Would you know what the value of this guitar would be, lost mine in a house fire, and need an estimated cost. I would appreciate any helpl thank you Karen

i m from Turkey and my name is Serkan. i have a suzuki guitar whose model no is 10. Is there anyone that knows about it? By the way, its sound wonderful:)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.