Takeharu WK 250, good guitarr?

Posted by Per on Wed, 09/29/04 - 02:04:58.

Many years ago I traded an old guitar amp for a acoustic guitar. I've had the guitar since then, it is a Takeharu WK-250 that looks a lot like the WK 300 on this link: http://members.fortunecity.com/shiny1/

The WK 250 has a less elaborated backside, and somewhat different inlays on the front, but still as elaborated as the WK 300.

Does anyone know anything about this guitar? Is it good, was it expensive or cheap? I cant find any info about Takeharu on the net, it seems that they dont produce guitars anymore.

Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takeharu WK 250, good guitarr?

I have just been given this same guitar I think with elaborate pick guard with a dove and roses.. looks like abalone inlay on the fret board and some sort of steel, adjustable saddle brace. Mine is believe to be early 70's. If you find any information could you please pass it on. I will return with any info I dig up.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.