Kiso Suzuki No 150

Posted by Scott on Tue, 04/26/05 - 19:30:50.

I've an opportunity to buy a Kiso Suzuki No 150 (I think). Its a bit hard to read. They want A$120 and I can't find out any information on this model???

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kiso Suzuki No 150

Scott: I just bought a Kiso Suzuki WT150 at a pawn shop for $79. It's a 12-string with only 6 strings on it. I am having new Martin catguts put on it tomorrow. I'm also trying to find information on the guitar. Did you have any luck ?????

Hi there,

Did you have any luck finding out information on the kiso suzuki 150?.

If you know how much it costs to buy (if you can still buy it off course) let me know

Cheers

: Scott: I just bought a Kiso Suzuki WT150 at a pawn shop for $79. It's a 12-string with only 6 strings on it. I am having new Martin catguts put on it tomorrow. I'm also trying to find information on the guitar. Did you have any luck ?????

No more info avaiable. I decided not to go ahead with this one because it needed to much much work.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.