Takeharu WTK 200

Posted by Tim Murrell on Sat, 04/08/06 - 11:54:40.

I bought this 12 string beauty about 10 years ago for £50 (sterling),I have a few other guitars that cost considerably more, but I have to say my Takeharu sounds better than most of my other acoustics. It has such as big fat rich sound and other people are always commenting as such! Is there anybody else out there who has any comments on this, in my opinion 'Fine instument'.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takeharu WTK 200

: I bought this 12 string beauty about 10 years ago for £50 (sterling),I have a few other guitars that cost considerably more, but I have to say my Takeharu sounds better than most of my other acoustics. It has such as big fat rich sound and other people are always commenting as such! Is there anybody else out there who has any comments on this, in my opinion 'Fine instument'.
Hallo
I boughta Takeharu WT200 yesterday (second hand) and am very impressed with the sound. I know absolutely nothing about these guitars. This one is dated 1975 and in very good condition. I wondered how much it would be worth! Regards Kevin.

Thanks for the info

Someone in the Netherlands was selling his Takeharu WTK200 12 string, very good condition. I did some googlin, and found a lot of reviews saying what a wonderful guitar this is. So I offered the buyer 70 euros for it, and he just sent me an email telling me that he has accepted my offer. It should arrive by the middle of next week - I can't wait ! It should be a lot better than the Norwegian made Morgan 12 string I've been using so far.

TAKEHARU 12 STRING GUITAR

I have a Takeharu 12 string guitar model WTK100. I have had this guitar from new when I bought it around 1978/9. It has matured well and sounds as good as any 12 string I have played including a modern Guild. I have no idea of it's value but would not part with it for under £1000.00.
I believe these guitars were well mad and are pretty rare these days.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.