Kiso Suzuki WT150 12 String Guitar

Posted by joe red on Thu, 11/30/06 - 21:28:11.

I just picked up a Kiso Suzuki WT150 and checked out some past posts here but would like to know anything about it. Do these guitars have any reputation or history or appeal or future? Seems really well made and is in great shape. Anyone know about the model or where to get info?

Related News:
Five Tempting 12 String Electric Guitars

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kiso Suzuki WT150 12 String Guitar

I have a Wt-150 too. I bought it new in 1979 in Milan, Italy. It sounds great but I have no info whatsoever.. Ciao

Like Joe Red, I have a wt-150 12 string that I bought in 1979 in Vicenza, Italy. THe headstock says Grand-Suzuki and the label inside also says Grand-Suzuki, but in smaller print below, on the same label, says Kiso Suzuki. This guitar has been around the world with me.......and how it has ended up in my studio, still playing great after all these years, I'll never know.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Chris

Yeah I have one too and would like to have some info as well...anyone??

Re: Kiso Suzuki GWT65 12 String Guitar 1975

I've the guitar in subject. Have someone information about it?

Yeah I have one too and would like to have some info as well...anyone??

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.