Takeharu WK-65 D

Advertisement
Posted by Barbara on Wed, 03/07/07 - 23:14:01.

The guitar I have is perfect for me, so I'm not willing to sell. I would just like to know more about it and the company that manufactured it. It is a lovely mohgony wood, with a light oak vanire front..the D details the Dove pick protector on the front. It also has large mother-of-pearl inlays along the entire lenth of the neck. It is a sm acoustic...but then again I'm very petite. It also has its original ivory bridges. Which someone tried to tell me needed to be replaced NOT!...I received this guitar as a gift for graduating high school...many moons ago. I use medium steel and brass strings which really gives it that classical acoustic sound. I recently played a duet with a man who had a very heavy, combersome and expensive Fender (It sounded aweful!!!)...He bartered for half an hour to buy it off me. Obviously I didn't sell but it made me wonder about the worth. It seems everyone I know is trying to get one or pay a high price for mine. (Still not selling)....let me know if you have any resources for me and the year it was made could help.....Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takeharu WK-65 D

: The guitar I have is perfect for me, so I'm not willing to sell. I would just like to know more about it and the company that manufactured it. It is a lovely mohgony wood, with a light oak vanire front..the D details the Dove pick protector on the front. It also has large mother-of-pearl inlays along the entire lenth of the neck. It is a sm acoustic...but then again I'm very petite. It also has its original ivory bridges. Which someone tried to tell me needed to be replaced NOT!...I received this guitar as a gift for graduating high school...many moons ago. I use medium steel and brass strings which really gives it that classical acoustic sound. I recently played a duet with a man who had a very heavy, combersome and expensive Fender (It sounded aweful!!!)...He bartered for half an hour to buy it off me. Obviously I didn't sell but it made me wonder about the worth. It seems everyone I know is trying to get one or pay a high price for mine. (Still not selling)....let me know if you have any resources for me and the year it was made could help.....Thanks

Hello Barbara,
I believe I have the same guitar as yourself and it is a 1976 vintage! Great sound.
Cheers
Wayne

Re: Takeharu WK-65 D

Barbara,

Please do not sell it. If so the price is approx. U$ 1100!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.