Suzuki Supersounds Brazen picker profesional (L/h,Strat copy)

Posted by Shane on Thu, 07/05/07 - 02:51:47.

Hello from Ozztralia,I'm looking for any info on this guitar i bought in a hock shop for $60 U.S.It's the best strat i have ever played or as good as my brothers pre L.I purchased it because i had a Suzuki aucoustic in 1975. It was a copy of a d3 Martin,and was a wonderfull guitar(until it was crushed by a couple of wrestling friends)I've had it set up right handed and put in a 5 position switch(originaly 3)Any info would be appreciated as i can't find anything.Cheers and G'day from Downunder.Shane.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

suzuki super sounds brazen picker professional

I bought a pristine example for A$800 in 2002 and by the sounds of it got ripped off! Such is life.
I was hoping to sell it for say $500 but obviously if you can get one for less than $100 I might as well keep it.
It is a great looking guitar and totally original in natural colour.

Re: Suzuki Supersounds Brazen picker profesional (L/h,Strat copy

Hello from Finland. My school mate from the late 70's give me his Suzuki Super Sounds Brazen Picker to be refretted and electrics serviced. It's a really rare also here in Finland. This one is purchased in the 70's I guess. It's a really good quality excluding the hardware which is quite poor stuff. The neck is a real beauty, flamed maple and a very accurate Fender strat shape. Body is good quality and lets say... honey burst. Btw, I saw yesterday an other one also here in Finland with a neck of birds eye maple, more traditional sunburst body and "the blaster preamp-booster (9v) which is in place of the jackplate" (this is copy-pasted from the Harmony Central). I think this was "only a cheap copy" in it's ages but it'll be collectable Japanese lawsuit-like some day. I dont know where or when it is manufactured but I try to find more info. Cheers, Simo

Re: Suzuki Supersounds Brazen picker profesional (L/h,Strat copy)

G'day from oz. I bought one of these last weekend for A$50 including a hard case at a garage sale down the road.
I've died and ended up in heaven.
It's been modified with 2 original fender pickups and a top of the range Humbucker. Also a 5 way switch to go with the 2 tones and 1 volume.
Colour Black.
It's had a good life but is still roaring away despite some rust on the 2 fender pickups.
Sounds awesome.
There you go.
T.

when i was 18 in 1979 i had got a white suzuki strat copy super sound i ve got some pictures of it , it was my first guitar ,in 1979 i paid 800f ( 125 euro ) it was a very good strat it was manufactured in japan
if you know somebody who sale a suzuki like that
tell me , i want this guitar ( only vintage and 1975 1980 )
thank
sorry for my english i m french

I have one Suzuki Super Sounds Brazen Picker Professional for sale. It is mid seventies Natural colour. All original, but has now Abigail Ybarra's hand wound pickups! And a switch to alter pickup polarity. I have the original pickups, but they are like shit. If you are interested, please contact. Greetings, Mika

I have the same guitar, but unfortunatelly I changed the pickups too. I want to put the original ones back, but I did not take note of the color code. Which goes where? bridge, neck
One has a red wire, other a black wire and another a blue one. Any idea? Thanks a lot

: I have one Suzuki Super Sounds Brazen Picker Professional for sale. It is mid seventies Natural colour. All original, but has now Abigail Ybarra's hand wound pickups! And a switch to alter pickup polarity. I have the original pickups, but they are like shit. If you are interested, please contact. Greetings, Mika

Hello There,

I bought a "Suzuki Super Sounds Brazen Picker Proffessional" Strat copy in early 1981, out of the Trading Post for about $150. It is an excellent sounding guitar all round, and is nice and warm to hear and hold. The only problem is I managed to lose track of the original Whammy arm.

Does anyone know of where, and what size I might be able to get to get a new Whammy, I believe it could be a size 6mm screw?

Thanks Guys and Gals

j'en possede une.

it's a very good guitar.I put one seymour ducan speaker on but the original speakers are more power .
I love it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.