Kiso Suzuki guitar model WR 150 ser#00918

Posted by ken bauer on Sat, 09/20/08 - 16:43:13.

I got this guitar about two years ago from a friend, I write country, and he said it would help me write, it does. I would like to know more about the guitar, because I have someone trying to buy it off me.
Inside the sound hole it says Kiso Suzuki Violin Co. LTD. This is in a circle with what looks like wheate stems on both sides, and in the middle at the top is a very special S, which is in another design. All this means nothing to me. On the head is the name CF SUZUKI & Co. Est. 1951 .. This is all writen in gold lettering. The guitar sound better then any I have ever played. A musician friend offered to trade me a Martin for it, he said it played better then it, and paid alot of money for the Martin. Can anyone give me any info. What to do ????

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kiso Suzuki guitar model WR 150 ser#00918

The first two numbers of the serial number 00 possibly means that the guitar was made in 1970.
I think that you should never sell or trade your guitar.

Re: Kiso Suzuki guitar model WR 150 ser#00918

On the head is the name CF SUZUKI & Co. Est. 1951

I have the same guitar serial number 00917. How much coincidence is that? I'll never sell mine either.

Kiso WR150 Serial # 00921

I just acquired a WR150 serial # 00921 and I love it. I know very little about it. Nice sounding guitar.

Kiso Suzuki Violin Co, LTd

Came across a Suzuki F-100 Model 00932. Anyone know any info on this guitar or where to find it?

Thanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.