old guitars

Posted by mike driskill on Mon, 03/09/09 - 14:31:03.

anyone ever heard of a 4 string guitar that's called Weiss Superiola

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Suzuki ES 335?

Hi, I have a Kiso Suzuki ES 335 replica and I wanted to find the value so I can sell it. Does anyone know where I can go to find out what it’s worth? It seems to be an older model, I say this because of the PAP Gotoh pups that it has in it. Any help would be greatly welcomed. Thank you.

ES 335

I meant to say PAF (patent aplied for) Gotoh pups. Sorry.

Re: old guitars

: anyone ever heard of a 4 string guitar that's called Weiss Superiola

I actually just bought one at a Salvation Army. It's a baritone ukulele, but that basically means it's a 4-string guitar. The standard tuning for the strings is D G B E, so it's just like the top four strings of a 6-string guitar. Should be in the same octave as a guitar with a slightly different timbre.

Re: old guitars

: : anyone ever heard of a 4 string guitar that's called Weiss Superiola

: I actually just bought one at a Salvation Army. It's a baritone ukulele, but that basically means it's a 4-string guitar. The standard tuning for the strings is D G B E, so it's just like the top four strings of a 6-string guitar. Should be in the same octave as a guitar with a slightly different timbre.

I actually have one... my father owned and played it. According to my father it is definitely NOT a ukelele... He owned both. My father said the only one he ever saw except his was in an old Elvis Presley movie.

Harold.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.