Suzuki F-150 accoustic guitar

Posted by Kevin Senn on Wed, 01/23/02 - 23:24:25.

My dad got a suzuki F-150 many many years ago, and he gave it to me, and I was wondering if it is rare, or valuable, or worthless, or anything. Thanks.

-Kevin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Suzuki F-150 accoustic guitar

: My dad got a suzuki F-150 many many years ago, and he gave it to me, and I was wondering if it is rare, or valuable, or worthless, or anything. Thanks.

: -Kevin

: :Hi, I have a Suzuki acoustic with a serial number F-130. Made in Nagoya Japan, It has Suzuki Three's written on the head. All I Know about it is that it was purchasd in Berlin in the mid seventies by my father,and it plays like a dream. I would love to know more about it, and where I can find other Suzuki Guitars for sale?
Pete.

: : :Hi, I have a Suzuki acoustic with a serial number F-130. Made in Nagoya Japan, It has Suzuki Three's written on the head. All I Know about it is that it was purchasd in Berlin in the mid seventies by my father,and it plays like a dream. I would love to know more about it, and where I can find other Suzuki Guitars for sale?
: Pete.

I know it is a very good copy of a Martin 000-18.

in regards to the purchasing of new suzuki guitars . . . Don't know how much the old one is worth but i will try to find out....

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.