Kiso Suzuki J200

Posted by Jed campbell on Thu, 12/05/02 - 01:52:11.

I was just wondering if anyone knows any information on my guitar it is a Kiso Suzuki J200 anf if it is any good?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kiso Suzuki J200

Made in the 70's & from memory when I bought mine it was a weeks pay & I was on really good money back in the 70-80's.
Great guitar, great sound & becoming quite rare. I have been looking for a second one for the last 7 years & have not seen one forsale.
from 0 to 10 it rates from 8.7 to 9.7
check out the reviews on:

kiso suzuki

ok - so this is really raising a dead topic...

i am looking for a replacement kiso suzuki j200 for sentimental reasons. do you still have yours? if so, would you still be interested in selling?

Re: Kiso Suzuki J200

Hi just came by a j200 of my own, was given to me as a gift. the thing is its too good a guitar for me to be carrying around everywhere, so i'm looking to sell it if your still interested

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.