wanna learn gitar

Posted by vamsi anand on Mon, 09/03/01 - 11:06:51.

plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line as i can't afford to pay the high fees charged by the tutors,i treat gitar as part of my body,so plz help me
vamsi anand (INDIA)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: wanna learn gitar

: plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line as i can't afford to pay the high fees charged by the tutors,i treat gitar as part of my body,so plz help me
: vamsi anand (INDIA)

: : plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line as i can't afford to pay the high fees charged by the tutors,i treat gitar as part of my body,so plz help me
: : mebrat teklu (eritea)

: plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line as i can't afford to pay the high fees charged by the tutors,i treat gitar as part of my body,so plz help me

: : plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line as i can't afford to pay the high fees charged by the tutors,i treat gitar as part of my body,so plz help me
: : vamsi anand (INDIA)

wanna learn gitar

: : : plz!tell me how can i learn gitar online as i am very much interested in learning it..

Chakri (INDIA)

Re: i really want to learn guitar

i don`t know how guiter plays guitar .i want to learn guiter.but in our town no one teach guiter .so please help me to learn to play guiter .
Dnyaneshwar Aghaw(INDIA)

: : alok

please help me learn gitar i took over for my sister for the last one and im desperate to learn more and me and my friends want to form a band i would be the singer with gitar my friends would be back up singers and britt would be a piano player please just help me learn.

: VIRAL MEHTA (INDIA)

plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line.

Deepa

: plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line.

: Deepa

gitar pop

: : plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line.

: : Deepa

salam

Re: gitar pop

: : : plz!tell me how can i learn gitar on line.

: : : Deepa

: salam

Re: gitar pop

to learn
guitar

: milan desai(Gujrat)

i reallllly whatt to learn guitar

i love to sing...........it would be even better if i could play the guitar and sing.
pls teach me......

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.